Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Empty
PostSubject: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it felt to be picked last in gym class."   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:44 am

Soooo right now is 2nd hour final...
I suck at geometry which is why I'm not taking the geometry final right now...otherwise i'm pretty sure i'll fail it... theres another guy in the class who basically just showed up to fail the final cause he had a 36% with all the homework turned in...
I have the same percentage or in the same range but i'm also missing like 70 points in homework which is drastically pulling my grade down...along with missing a 20 point quiz...So i think if i turn everything in and actually study for the quiz or make up a quiz i bombed and the final then i might be able to pull off like a D-....but theres a small chance of that happening between now and friday.
Besides that, i owe my algebra 2 teacher some homework along with a quiz somewhere along the line... but somehow i actually have a D- in her class...*shrugs* idk it all seems like too much work just for math...but it'd probably be pretty lame to retake both classes next year lol
Right now i kinda wanna go outside cause its freezing in the library but *shrugs* i also want to work on the computer...both of which are impossible to do at the same time...
Idk I'm just going to go work on my english essay on the wolverine movie *grins*
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:50 am

yay you're actually doing the wolverine movie! XD
this is what you get for not coming to school in the morning all those times!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:06 am

dude, I want to read this paper. That sounds awesome.

Have fun failing geometry btw
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:19 am

actually i usually just missed us history those day lol so i guess my us history teacher isn't grading my late work as pay back but i definitely passed the final -.- as for the essay, its like 3 paragraphs...maybe 2 pages...besides that i also have a 250 word essay on how college students can save money...but that one i don't have to do
Back to top Go down
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:38 am

....... are you telling me you only skipped 1st hour... think again, thats crazy when I know you usually skipped 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... your silly
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:28 pm

yeah, i skipped those classes cause i'd be too tired to go to first hour then not want to go to 2nd hour and my brother didn't want to go to his 3rd hour so we'd sort of meet in the middle lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it   "People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"People who chose Bulbasaur were ones who 'knew how it
Page 1 of 1