Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"You People Completely Fail"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"You People Completely Fail" Empty
PostSubject: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 am

*throws dog poo boot at nik*
My brother stepped in dog poo his birthday morning and my dad stepped in dog poo like last week...soo....
*throws boot at nik*
You totally fail

Last edited by Alexyasha on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:35 am

You do fail though! See, you could have just as easily posted this on mine too or somthing!! And the post count has definately declined since after christmas, you guys you like post 6 a day all together before, now I'm lucky to squeeze two or three a week out of you.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 am

maybe if you got your girlfriend to post more...my post count is the highest so don't tell me, talk to drake, erin and klaus, they're the ones not posting or better yet, go get some people to join Razz
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm

What about the new people we should get to join??
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:34 pm

just add them to the list, we'll approve them then just tag them on facebook
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 am

lol I should totally get some german people on here, and then they'd be all like, "Was soll deisen sheiße, wieso macht Ihr alle sowas!?" And you'll be all like "......*thows poo boot*" or maybe that's just ally.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:50 am

sure nik, get some germans on here...cause ya know, they'd totally understand. they'd probably think a poo boot was like a lollipop
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm

that just ally and i don't feel like useing a translator
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

well i'd say we could use nik as a translator but for some reason i have this feeling everytime i say "Your mom" to the german, and nik has to translate it, he'd translate it tosomething like "Ally's gay."
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 am

your paranoid
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:36 am

And mostly right XD

Nah, most of my german friends can read english if they try... the problem is is that they don't. Especially when speaking it.

*ponders* I think I left my book in the oven. Or on it. That could end up being an interesting result.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 pm

leaveing a book in a oven can cause problems
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:03 am

if it makes you feel better, i totally lost zuma like 2 hours ago and had to clean my room and get a flashlight to find her....all in a robe XD it brought back some good memories
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 pm

wow.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:47 pm

To find who all in a robe now!? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

You lost your hamster?! Way to go Ally! O.O
...I'm surprised you found her lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

well, i had to put the other one away first otherwise i'd be searching for two hamsters and originally i was just in a towel but then i got a flashlight and put the robe on...i just like found the evil hamster by my nightstand in the corner...i was a bit worried for a while there but i've been on hamster hunts before
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Is it a good thing that I can picture that whole senario fairly easily?? >.< lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:33 pm

you really shouldn't be picturing me in a towel or a robe...
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

It's unavoidable now!!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 pm

nik! your girlfriend is picturing me in a towel!

i wish you were my hamster, it might have helped to catch her if she enjoyed the view
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 pm

*giggles* I still wonder if I should be leaving you two alone all this time... fantasizing about towel wearing and being cute little hamsters... going to the movies with each other... spending a long time in all day spas in the sauna together...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 am

would it be better if we brought ranada along next time we went to the spa?
i'm sure ranada doesnt go to the spa as much as we do...
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 am

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You People Completely Fail"   "You People Completely Fail" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You People Completely Fail"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next