Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Empty
PostSubject: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:48 am

Of course the only one who actually watches Saving Grace is erin, but theres probably a pretty slim chance that she'd be reading the stuff on my life since shes so unhappy with me. Anyways, theres this scene where shes talking to her old teacher who's a nun and the woman is mean and stuff. Grace is sitting across from her and the woman says "You're the girl who used to write on the bottom of her shoes so when she kneeled to pray people would read-" Grace cuts in with a smirk. "Left foot "Screw" right foot "you"
So I wanna watching Saving Grace and its not on or anything. Grrrr. >_<
TNT needs to just bring it back and start airing new episodes like before July.
Anyways, *clears throat* GameSpot, Target, and Walmart are all evil. None of them have any wiis or are willing to say anymore then "we get them one day a week usually monday through friday." At least Gamespot is a bit nice about it so my dad is going to go up there and get it and hopefully she'll forget about the 250 dollar add to my debt card. Plus, since its not x mas or something, they only get it on a mystery day, once a week. *sighs*
Hmmmmm
Monday- I don't think I did anything
Tuesday- Worked at the library for like almost 4 hours then went over to madeline's house. We tried to watch movies or play the wii but nik kind of forgot about his controllers and we couldn't get it to work. By the time we wanted to watch the movie, it was like 11:45 and *shrugs* we'd be leaving at 12. So that was worthless. lol
Wednesday- So I'm on my way to gamespot for a worthless trip to get a wii, I had left the house like a minute or less earlier when I get this call from nik that he was coming to get me. The one time I left the house and he calls. Ten minutes later I was at the high school for some crazy plan to go to forest park. It was fun. Then we went to Allen's house and got to see nik's sleeping-kid-face (*grins*) its cute. Ended up spending the night at madeline's house and going to steak n' shake with madeline and nik at like 12.
Thursday- Woke up in a very nice place. Twice. Then went back home for gamespot again. no wiis. grrr. Came home and crashed. Went back over to Madeline's at 8. Got nik's jacket then got a bunch of dirt on him *evil*
Friday
Saturday
Sunday-Woke up at like 7:50 to go to target only to find that there were no wiis, no nothing. And here I am, awake, way too early on a sunday. hmmmm and yup. I can see why my dad doesn't like church.
SO yeah. too early.
I have to clean up and do some homework that i've been putting off all break so *waves*
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:34 am

>.< What dirt on me!? I asked Madeline what you guys talked about after I left and all she would do is meow at me annoyingly -_-

And I do not sleep like a little kid!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:01 pm

All kinds of dirt on you XD

I should take a picture of you sleeping then you'd see how much you look like a little kid when you sleep. lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:15 am

Nooooooeeessss.... >.< lies.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:19 am

I bet
XD
i should've taken a pic of you sleeping for dawn
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm

...? Oro?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 pm

well your sleeping kid face is just that cute
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

one of these day's I'm gonna get you >.<
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:27 pm

you always say that but never do
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:30 pm

so? That doesn't mean it wont ever happen!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:01 am

yes it does
or at least i'm damn sure it does lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Oh well then Razz As long as your sure we're all good then, right?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:16 pm

i suppose
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 pm

mmhmm yeah sure whatever *attacks*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 pm

*falls*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"   "Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Left Foot "Screw" Right Foot "You"
Page 1 of 1