Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Empty
PostSubject: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:39 am

I was sitting outside today...monday...waiting for my mom to pick me up and there was this girl who I think was just throwing in curse words for the heck of it. I swear, it was insane how many times she said motherf**king. And she was at school when she said it which is kind of funny...Then the fact that she was on the phone was odd...idk it was *shakes head*
So anyways, halloween was cool. Next year we should definitely go trick or treating because we'll be seniors XD or maybe I'll just go with erin cause we were both totally up for some trick or treating but we didn't really think about it till the last minute... I haven't really been trick or treating since like 7th grade. I think that year I didn't really come up with a good costume then the shoes drove me crazy so I couldn't really wear them much...leading to me not going. Then 8th grade I think I had a test the next day and just didn't really feel like going...9th grade I wasn't really in the mood for it after wearing my costume to school and barely anyone knowing it was a costume. *sighs* Wheres the bleachy love? Last year I just hung out with Jacob for a few hours before and stayed home lol that sounds lame XD
Since I haven't been going trick or treating, I've been helping to decorate the house more and more. lol Erin seemed surprised that we decorated as much as we did. Which idk, I don't know why more people don't decorate their house. I mean, we live at the bottom of the hill so we're decorating for the neighboring houses 49-53 and anyone who drives by lol
The funny part is that she thought we decorated a lot this year when we decorated a lot more when we were younger XD we had like a grave yard with bones, a black light, the fog machine, the strobe light, tons of spider webs....glow in the dark chalk...XD we went almost all out....but that was back in the day when my mom made my costume.
Idk how we got to this point where we're decorating and stuff for like 4 trick or treaters, but its probably cause my dad is like from texas so hes related to the over decorators in valley park then my mom is an artist so i guess she sees the creativeness of the whole thing...
We've always wanted to do more but *shrugs* more takes more effort and more time. Maybe next year we'll do a big maze sort of thing that we talked about doing this year.

Anyways, thursday night erin sort of threw a party. (Which, if you haven't seem the picture everyone is commenting on then i highly recommend that you do XD) There was guitar hero, halo, dawn of the dead, the tramp and a fire!
Yes!
Erin caught her house on fire! OMG
rofl
no she didn't...but when paul was relighting the fire somehow or another it ended up smelling a lot like pot so if some of the guys were high at some point then i'm not surprised XD It'd be funny if like erin or one of the guys were drug tested and it showed up. lol
If erin's parents werent constantly watching then a 3way would've definitely happened on the tramp involving erin, jacy and austin....maybe dawn too but i think she would've known better lol
Then Josh was disappearing during the movie...hmmmm what else....Jack totally lost his cell phone...hmmm and all the girls spent the night which was interesting.
Well not really interesting. I thought it was boring how Jacy like talked nonstop about austin and i was so bored so i just went to sleep. Glori didn't say a word...dawn didn't really talk much either...but in the morning everyone was kind of up and about so glori continued to not talk leading to her needing to be tickled while jacy, and erin continued talking about austin...
And I thought I knew too much about nik...now i know too much about austin >.<
Friday Glori and Erin came over and we watched the silence of the lambs and the texas chainsaw massacre. Both were pretty similar considering how both are based off of buffalo bill...Hes insane...but kind of interesting. We also went up to the bonfire which was cool...for a neighbor thing (total teenager comment) I never go to it so it was kind of a change lol.
Erin was acting weird...her and glori were just like arguing...like in a unavoidable sort of way. idk it was odd and i didn't exactly think i could stop it and figured it'd stop on its own....>.>
My neighbor is in my math class and as random as it seems, his mom and my mom are kind of friends, like they know each other and stuff so *shrugs* idk I kind of met her for a second time at the bonfire. I didn't really know it was her at first but then i connected the dots and i was just like "OH" duh *lame moment* Maybe my mom is interested in me dating him or something cause he is a decently popular guy on the football team so my dad would like it too but hes also my neighbor so *shrugs* idk hes nice, and i like him but i can't exactly see myself dating him very easily...
Anyways, its like 2 am so i should go to sleep. I figured i should post some random update since i haven't in...a while XD all of our topics have been pretty random lately and not very deep. We were too deep for a while so i start writing my epic posts but I've been too busy to write much of an epic post. *sighs* anyways, night everyone! i should be up in a few hours lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 am

I was arguing with erin??? I don't remember........what was it about? o.O
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:15 am

You never know enough about someone!! XD

Sounds interesting enough. I'm glad you guys had fun ^^

And the neighbor thing sounds kindof weird o.O

I used to decorate my house too!! XD We had a little graveyard and we always had a scarecrow. *sighs* stupid germans and thier lack of halloween... :\

Buffallo Bill was pretty crazy XD I'll have to actually watch those sometimes, I've only ever read about him.

Uhmmm yeah. Polar Bears.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 pm

idk...you two were just like arguing to argue...it was kind of silly...

theres too much to everyone >.< i wish you could just know everything...

well tom is cool, i like him and he was in my algebra class in 9th grade and i give him points for remembering me...idk my other neighbor is a b*tch. i have no idea what her problem is. I think shes just so preppy that everyone who's not is below her >.< My neighborhood is interesting, my next door neighbor designs shoes (the cute little firefighter's dad) for a living then my other across the street from him designs airplanes...hes from spain and during the summer he had family flying in for months at a time to see his new baby daughter ^__^. Then Bingo's owners are kind of interesting...they're more like a really great connection cause Val was a principle of like an all girls school or some other school while her husband is a tech teacher at Wash U. hmmmm who else is interesting...Well there's a halloween story about my neighbors' at 53 orchard ROFL...they're old...
And theres this tom across the street from tom who got in huge trouble during the spring cause he like got a B in a class...
XD I have the dirt on all my neighbors

for some reason a scarecrow seems like you XD

you should definitely see the movie! Texas chainsaw massarce isnt exactly my favorite so i wouldnt force you to see it....Have you seen any of the hannibal movies?

know whats funny? i was in the car with my mom and i pointed jimmy out cause he has changed a lot and apparently she met him like in 8th grade when i went trick or treating with him and chelsea XD i knew i was forgetting something XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 am

"for some reason a scarecrow seems like you XD " Shut up Razz

Are you like harriet the spy 2.0 or something? XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:07 am

XD as my dad says "tall, skinny with emo hair" maybe you are a scarecrow XD
harriet the spy 2.0? uh huh XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 am

I don't have emo hair, do I? lol emo hair is straight, I couldn't get mine straight if my life depended on it I think, it's always curling around some way or another.

an a completely unrelated note, GODDAMN NO KAKASHI!!!
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:48 am

*shakes head* Tommy has emo hair...but I'm sure I could get yours straight if you'd like *evil grin* *pulls out a straightner*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 am

he thinks that paul's hair is emo too XD maybe he just hasn't seen enough guys with actual emo hair to know the difference... lol
mitch's sister was describing him to this girl and the way she was describing it was like totally confusing lol

KAKASHI IS OKAY! GOD DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:45 am

HE'S NOT OK HE JUST GOT A NEEDLE THROUGH HIS EYE!!! AHHHHH Unless theres a new chapter out since yesterday BUT REGARDLESS AHHH!!!!

And uhmmm I've tried straightening my hair! It doesn't really work, lol *weary look at glori*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:22 am

After reading 424...

HE'S STILL NOT OK!!! HE'S DYING NOW!! AHH THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!! GAAAHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOO *cries* ;-;
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:37 am

nik T__T make kakashi be okay
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Sad you guys are depressing me...

You were doing it wrong! lol but don't worry, I won't straighten your hair until next fall....
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 pm

you should dye it pink too lol
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm

I think I should dye it blond, pull it up into a pony tail on top of his head and make him look something like this:
"I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Obr0217_jpg
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

that'd be a good look for him
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 pm

*nods* hell yes.

Frank-n-Furter it's all over. Your mission is a failure, your lifestyle's too extreme. I'm your new commander. You are now my prisoner. We return to Transylvania. Prepare the transit beeeeaaaam.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:09 pm

rofl XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"   "I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I go to godd*mn motherf**king kirkwood high school"
Page 1 of 1