Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I never knew that everything was falling through"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"I never knew that everything was falling through" Empty
PostSubject: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:52 pm

So last night was crazy. I guess it’s more like the whole day was crazy, but same thing. Tonight, Matty ran into a door and my dad had to take him to the hospital, Carla went with them. Then during that, Allie leaves and Glori is talking to her mom on the phone as soon as her mom hears about matty, she freaks. They were like yelling at each other. Poor glor… poor matty too. It was pretty weird that erin showed up cause like *shrugs* she didn’t really seem to want to be there with Nik being there first off. I guess she’s not going to attack Carla or Glori or me about what happened.
Carla’s started singing to move along and that’s the last thing I remember before I crashed
My parents are questioning some stuff but *waves* nothing to worry about XD
uhhhh shoot I forgot something >.<
OH RIGHT
my mom talked to matty's mom so i'm case someone hasn't heard, matty got 6 stitches and hes totally okay.
also, allie wants to have a redo party XD it'd be like next friday or the 29th (i think its the 29th at least) but carla has a party around then so idk. maybe if the door is fixed then we will otherwise naaaa
Grrrr I feel like yelling at nik >.< *sighs and bangs head against wall* *blood drips from forehead*
*crackpot smile*
So today I kicked carla out of the house around 8 am, not literary, her dad came and got her then I jumped in the shower to go up to the college to take some placement test. I ended up wondering around, locked out of every building (luckily the art building wasn’t locked ^_^ so I checked it out). I talked to some guy about it and he said I could come back on Monday at like 8:30 and take it so that’s the current plan. Then the class would be Tuesday night.
First Monday off school and I get to wake up like an hour late >.< unfair.
Always, (I’m trying to keep this short cause I’m just going to make an epic post 3 with all this XD It might be all summer though but *shrugs* my summer won’t be every interesting anyways) I hung out with Nik and glori today at ed’s house mostly. We were watching some movie but it was kind of boring so I kind of fell asleep. Then my phone would go off and I’d have to wake up to answer it >.< it was fun, glori didn’t talk much til my dad started playing 50 questions with her.
I feel really off today. just a lot of stuff hit me at once and i'm just really off today. So it was probably a good idea to just go to ed's house and somewhere calm for once. I came home and i got in an argument with my mom, it was stupid and I really didn't want to deal with it but she wouldn't stop then wanted to know what was up and *shrugs* I just said that nothing was up and she left me alone for a few minutes then she had to go to a party.
So yeah, interesting day.
The title is from over my head by the fray. They are not a bad band.
Nothing is going on so I’m just going to get a good night’s sleep for once…I think…otherwise I’ll be up later….
bye
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:27 am

Why do you always feel like yelling at me? >.< damn it.... *sigh* I can never do anything right for you, can I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 am

well *sighs* last night with my mom i just felt like yelling at you. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:08 pm

k... ally, mine is in july... not june lol
but ya, matty is gonna be like... on a church/band tour thing in colorado for 11 days so ya,
i would want him to go again Pwetty Pwese so if it could be after that, then that would be like...
the awesomest thing ever ^-^

i had to treat him like a lil kid when we were on our way and at the hospital cause he kept moving the wash cloths from his cuts to look at 'em
its like "no, u have to keep pressure on ur gash n thumb"
n he was like, in a sarcastic way, "ok mother"
lol... but the morning i went home, i went ahead and grabbed his stuff and twas awesome cuz he came by my house to pick it up later XD

i got hugs n stuff so i was happy again ^-^
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 pm

lol cool
well i get out of summer school the 29th and the party is the 10th right? so it'd be a week or two later i guess then there's nik's 4th of july party (where everyone just shows up at his front door and knocks very loudly XD) *shrugs* idk we'll figure something out
matty can totally come, he wanted those games anyways lol
he saw the door saturday and was all freaked out about it XD guess he was surprised he could do that level of damage lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:32 pm

woah chyeah lolz...
i have summer school too but idk if i have both sessions so i will definitely see you there =P
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 pm

cool well if you passed all your classes this semester then i won't have you in my class *sighs* i just got in an argument with my parents (first the dog comes downstairs and my dad starts yelling at me then i take the dog up stairs and my mom starts yelling at me *double sighs*) so it won't be this week, cause my goal for the week is to not be at home all week. maybe like next saturday or friday...
either way i doubt it'll come out as good as this party cause of the argument with my parents plus i'm in a really crappy mood now *sighs and sits in a corner*
i can't even leave my house (i could if any of my friends drove [well madeline does driving...] but mostly i doubt if we'd be willing to wake up early enough for me to be dropped off at the community college)
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:10 pm

You should make your party on the 20th cause that is the only Friday I have off this month
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I have school then *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:52 pm

the 21st and 22ed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

the last day me and her have summer school is around the 29th
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm

21 and 22ed are a Saturday and Sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:26 pm

cant be a sunday...
cause since im bringing matty it would have to be diff then a sunday
he has church on sundays

just let ally choose
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 pm

I knows I just telling her I only have one weekend off this month
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 pm

well everyone has parties on saturdays, fridays are the best days to have a party on. Plus on the 21st i have to go to my aunt's house >.< then i have school like 23 so i cant have a party the 22
I started class at the college today so there will probably be a party on the 27th of july...NOOooo the 28th (^_^) don't wanna have a party and have to go take my final.
Maybe next friday, since its the 13th...hmmmm idk matty will be back in like 9 days? so that should work... otherwise we could always just throw a party on saturday just for matty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 pm

wait... >.<
thats FRIDAY THE 13TH

very unlucky day >.<
plz not that day

it was bad when we had the first one,
imagine what would happen having it on a friday the 13th
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 pm

I might be able to go But I most likely will have work if you set the 13th in stone then i"ll be able to ask for it off.
btw i don't believe in superstitions i challenge them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:39 pm

well i believe in that one so uh no
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

I think your the only one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am

oh well!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:42 pm

On Friday the 13th I try do disprove all superstions by allowing them to happen to me so if the party is on the 13th, tell me soon like today or tomarrow so I can ask for it off I'll walk under a ladder, break a mirror let a black cat cross my path, step on a crack, and so forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm

altho they say black cats are unlucky... they are lucky
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 pm

whatever you say, then they should counter act all the bad luck i'm going to gather
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am

i vote no one is near seko on friday the 13th...just in case
Very Happy
anyways, i'm dog sitting from saturday till like the 17th so we can't do it that weekend anyways cause i don't think my mom really liked the idea of a bunch of crazy teenager running around without her daughter being included in the craziness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I never knew that everything was falling through"   "I never knew that everything was falling through" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I never knew that everything was falling through"
Page 1 of 1