Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Empty
PostSubject: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 pm

So i didn't do anything too exciting this weekend... (well excluding today, but all i might do today is airsoft a bit and swim)
Friday, i had a weird argument with my dad. He kept asking me the same things and bugging me about the dog cause my neighbor called him and everything. Then (i thought this was just crazy) he told my neighbor that he'd go and get the dog's medication during lunch so she told me that too and i expect it to be at the house but it wasn't. He hadn't gotten it and wouldn't even be able to get it till 5 or so. *shakes head* omg...
So glori came over then cause my dad couldn't get the medication, madeline drove us out to the vet's office for like a 30 second visit then we drove back to my house and took care of the dog. She like got mad at me for texting sean about what he was going to do this weekend and took away my cell. >.< I think I have a big bruise now lol cause we were playing the jeep game and yeah...it was deadly... but anyways, after that we went to the halloween store by my house. It was funny.
Madeline was hoping to like put me in stuff that i'd hate or stuff that i'd never wear while the the store guy (who got to watch us change our clothes several times and basically pick out stuff for us to wear) was giving me stuff to try on that i actually liked (but it was like 60 bucks so i wouldn't buy them of my own freewill anyways). So yeah, he was kind of giving us stuff to try on. We had a big pile of stuff by the time we were almost done. Since his wife is the same size as madeline he was able to find some good stuff (i think at least) for madeline but i don't think she really liked most of it. She wanted to go to the other store but idk, i figured it was worth checking out since it was a lot closer. Plus she had already been to that one so she wouldn't really be trying on as much stuff or might get bored faster. I guess because glori was there and the store dude was really the one dressing us up, i dont think she was able to torture me quite as well as she had at the wedding and prom store. *shrugs* oh well
Then glori and i went over to erin's house where josh, drake, jessy and paul were. All of us kind of hung out, but when the presidential debate came on and the group like split in half and some of us were watching it and everyone else was playing halo. it was fun but not as crazy as it was with madeline. i dont think she wanted us to leave her for erin and yeah...*shrugs*
Glori spent the night, i got her addicted to tetris, my car continued to be broken, we almost ran out of gas...nothing new, lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Sounds like you had a fun weekend, where as i had to work. the debate help deiced who i wanted for president; Bob Barr for president.

Last edited by Seko on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:07 am

i thought it was funny how mccain's wife wore a red business suit that was brighter then the carpet while obama's wife wore a flower covered, really old dress. its like they didn't really think before they dressed and it was weird XD
well thats not too bad...work isn't terrible, just like work lol
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 am

Obama! Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Nobama! XD
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 pm

McCaint!!

""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Ta080228
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 pm

your both wrong Bob Barr for presdent
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 am

LETS post! XD

Actually, I'm going to be running for president, and you all should just vote for me, lol...

And that sounds interesting...the dress up store anyways XD I'd want to be a part of that next time, I'm seriously missing the lack of halloween here ;-;

And plus I didn't get to see the presidential debate >.< stupid german tv XD but I've already pretty much decided anyway, so it doesn't matter...

lol I have tertis on my calculator still XD I usually am playing that when the class is doing BWR, lol...

And in response to your topic, ally, you totally would XD
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:58 am

Well no, actually it depends on what underwear she happens to be wearing that day. Or at least that's what she said XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:44 pm

*shakes head* Or if they find her pants button... *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:59 pm

*shrugs* still won't let them get that close at least not of my own freewill...
seriously, whats the point in ripping your pants off if you don't have anything good to show? so i wouldn't rip my pants off if i was wearing my blue striped underwear but if i was wearing my black or gray pair i would...if i had on my green pair i probably would too...
tertis on your calculator or not you wouldn't beat me
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 pm

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHAL-LENNNNNNGE!?!?!?!?!?

Because you're probably right XD I just do it to keep from being bored anyway.

And girls are silly, lol. I mean... honestly, I wear boxers, and they're pretty much all the same to me. I know that like some different types of underware could be more attractive for girls, but if it's just based on colour then it doesn't matter that much XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm

lol actually i haven't been playing very much on my cell phone just a lot on facebook.

its not really based on color, its just an easy way of telling two pairs apart...
thats why! XD my gray and green (i totally forgot about my blue pair, they're the coolest, definitely would take off my pants if i was wearing them) pairs are a type called boy shorts so they're like way way too short shorts and some girls wear them everywhere anyways so *shrugs* it doesn't make that big of a deal if my pants were covering them or not. My black pair are like my favorite so i wouldn't mind taking off my pairs for them...they're a cool pair too.
but i probably couldn't just take off my pants if i was wearing a thong or anything that would fall in the "attractive and not counting color" category...maybe in private but not very easily of my own free will.

and yeah i know, guys might as well not wear pants. guys aren't exactly wearing tight underwear that shows basically whats going on. Just about all the guys at the high school show their boxers anyways so its not like its hurting anyone for them to just wear boxers. Then all the guys who are actually wearing a manthong then they'd probably wear it without pants if all the other guys were wearing their boxers... and yeah i know that sounds bad but just forget that part XD.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:01 am

I'll try, believe me XD

I'm liking the pic\sig change btw ^.^ going for a nana theme again?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm

yeah ^__^ well actually not happy smiley cause Ren died and i was crying but i didn't really have time last night to find a really good picture of Ren and i'm a girl so i feel weird having a guy as my icon so *shrugs* just going with the whole nana theme.
i'll read the whole series again while waiting for the next chapter anyways so i'll find a good full page or little strip for my signature.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 pm

yeah the color is throwing me.

What do you care if you have boys on your sig/icon? You had a half-naked agito on there for like a month....
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:52 am

oh yeah, but that was different lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:09 pm

mmhmm suuuure
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 am

that was to bug erin but i can't find a good one anyways
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 pm

well how about some air gear then? Or are you still mourning from nana?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

still mourning
i was like dying for this chapter to come out too...*sits in the corner, depressed*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:12 pm

aww I'm sorry *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:37 am

i wishthey kept up with it as well as they do with naruto and bleach....instead the translater i read it from has to transate it from chinese after the chinese dudes have translated it from japanese...*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 am

laaaame. Then agian it's not that popular so *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 am

yeah i guess... its like the most popular drama manga so it is decently popular just it doesn't come out in jump and its only once a month and it seems to have the odds against it...so *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"   ""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

""what if some really cute guy came up and was like "ally, rip your pants off"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next