Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 am

Yes, Life sucks I'm going to hate Fridays and much as Mondays, and now you are asking why Friday. well Every Friday after school i got to go to work and work till close, so that means i won't get home until Saturday, so with almost 20 hours of nonstop work I might become a train wreck. so I might request where I only work Fridays and Saturdays. Bye I got to go to work. If you read this before 4pm today come up and see It will help me get through the day
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:06 pm

oh yeah totally meets it Razz

and hey are they still hiring? cause i could totally go for a job even if its just till i get a new job
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:13 pm

I don't know, You can try and say the i recemended you to the Job because if you work for 30 days and it shows that i recamended you we will both get a 50$ bonus. Yes i know i can't spell
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 am

sweeet lol
can you get me an application? that'd rock
i went there last night and jimmy was working. i felt so lame cause my front window doesn't roll down so my dad like sat in back to place the orders and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:48 am

too late we already hired people and you felt lame cause you are lame.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm

mycar is just lame...
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 pm

why is your car lame, and did it rub off on to you?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:05 am

cause its like my mom's lame car and its broken and the cassette player doesn't even work lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 am

give me $200 plus parts and i Can but in a new Mp3 Player in your car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)   Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Life (And why in the hell id i get a message saying "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters". This message totaly meets that.)
Page 1 of 1