Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Empty
PostSubject: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm

I have one more class till spring break and I'm bored as hell
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Sadly I do not have any pan-galactic gargle blasters for you, marvin. Perhaps you could walk in a circle for a million years, that would kill the time certainly
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 pm

isn't that what forest does? runs to the other end of the nation?
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Well nik you need to get me a pan galactic gargle blaster and get some for the rest of us here then you can say something
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 am

As much as I would enjoy giggling at the sight of your brain being pounded by a hammer made of lazers, I think I'll pass on that one XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]   Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, Dont Talk To Me About Life. A Brain The Size Of A Planet And You Ask Me To [ Insert Comand ]
Page 1 of 1