Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Empty
PostSubject: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:09 pm

My ipod broke so the deal is that i might go crazy without it. *sighs* the guy at the apple store said that we could either buy a new one and get 10% off or buy the warranty for 60 bucks then they'll replace it...but we kind of got it on ebay for a cheap price so it might be barely worth more then 60 bucks...so it'd cost us more more to just replace it then to buy a new one but new ones range from all sorts of prices. I think I'll get a job then go buy the one ipod...or i might work for my mom for a few weeks...
Anyways, if anyone has any cds then i think you should share them lol cause i don't really have that many...^__^;
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

"We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Empty
PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 am

Gooooood job.

And get a job? lol doing what? XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 am

well my mom pays really really well for cleaning my room so i'll probably do that a few times a week and help her with her paintings.
but idk i'll just apply at a few places and see what i get
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:59 am

" a few places" like where, dork, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 am

uhhhh idk XD
not burger king
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:01 am

GOOD GIRL, lol.
Try to go for something in retail if you can XD
Michaels? As long as you don't mind like the same yusic all day long :X
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 am

i tried micheals already and they never called back >.<
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:07 am

aww that sucks T.T well I'd say blockbuster but thats 18+ only.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Glori- Go get a job with Josh at Target
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:26 pm

XD yeah, work with josh!! XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:58 pm

i just saw him at target too! XD i've been meaning to apply there but *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:26 am

*slaps hand* Do it!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:49 pm

i will as soon as i find my SS number >.<
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 am

321-FAIL NO GO XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 am

yeah my dad doesnt have it either so we went to my doctor and like he couldn't fill out any of the paperwork lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 pm

oh wow suuper fail. I'm lucky, mine's easy and i have it memorized XD
you should like definately get that XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:37 pm

I suck at memorizing stuff >.< but I'll get it...at some point
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 am

*three years later* C'MON ALLY!! XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 am

exactly lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "   "We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell. "
Page 1 of 1