Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Until blood soaks my shirt"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"Until blood soaks my shirt" Empty
PostSubject: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:34 pm

*clears throat*
Nothing happened monday...meagan had a hang over...my chemistry teacher noticed that i lost weight...hmmmm *thinking* tuesday, snow day, slept then had a few snowballs thrown at me inside the house (hitting my laptop twice) which started the hatred within the family. Took some pictures, nothing big besides my dad's truck sliding and the door getting all scratched up.
Didn't finish my art project (markers arent my favorite tool of the trade, thats just it) so mrs grimms wanted me to get it to her tomorrow for parent-teacher chats. (next week...) My brother got mad when i was sitting in front and threw another snowball at me. I threw the remains at his poster (so sue me!), it was the back it would dry. He then decided to punch me in the back during the whole ride back to the high school. (heres the best part) 5 seconds later he asked about going to the little store (young grasshopper still has much to learn).
Thursday, i was kind of depressed since i was up all night and stuff. Derek was a dork again. My mom was calling my brother annoying and seemed to hate him cause of how he was acting but she could never hate her own son.
*shrugs* been kind of a depressing week, at least i got 100 bucks from my grandparents for my birthday tomorrow.
next- right foot screw left foot you
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:16 am

*hugs* Froeliche Geburstag! Regardless of your so-called crappy week!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm

*hugs* uhhhh thanks?
yeah, well *shrugs* today kind of made up for it
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:49 pm

XDD Nice.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:31 am

And this weekend was exciting enough for the rest of the month...
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 am

Yeah, I hear that. ;-; I just wish I wasn't almost broke now. *shakes head* Ahh well, what can ya do.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:28 am

if you want some money then i can get some, just ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Until blood soaks my shirt"   "Until blood soaks my shirt" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Until blood soaks my shirt"
Page 1 of 1