Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pendulem of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

The Pendulem of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Pendulem of Life   The Pendulem of Life Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:22 pm

We often hear the expression life is such a roller coaster or as in Lion King we hear there is a circle to life both make sense and have their place but this expression stands out to me. I decided that it made sense as me and my friend were driving around today and I saw the headlights in the tire holder of an SUV. The lights rolled from one side to the bottom up the other side and back down. Then, I began to think doesn't this happen in life? We ramp up to something exciting it is either achieved or we fail at our goal and our life falls down to an equilibrium. Then resting there for a while we go after another goal and life goes back and forth goal after goal some success and some failure till finally the Pendulem stops and we are resting from then on. This is something that truly can be related to because in almost every faith(minus atheism but even they stay in the ground.) the final stage is a very calm place and there is no more back and forth no more goals to be achieved and all you have is the rest of eternity to enjoy the calm you have earned. So there may be a circle and life may feel like a roller coaster. But I feel that roller coasters only have a resting point at the very end while in life there are many. The circle however is more difficult to disprove which is why sitting here talking to you all I've decided I will not even try. Just a new thought for everyone to chew on.

In other news the computer/math kid was taken outside for a walk in a park today and can I tell you if you don't appreciate nature or have been lax in seeing it every opportunity you get like I have shame on you. Yes today was the first day and possibly one of the few to come that I will actually see nature in this way. Regardless we all need to that the Man upstairs because I have never been in more awe than I was today standing on that cliff looking over the trees to the river below and the horizon stretching out in front of me. The world around us really is a piece of artwork and while I love modern shelter somethings we have done to this world would be like tearing though "Night Sky" or other paintings with just as much fame. And from today on I will support all the people that celebrate Earth day to the fullest because people taking time to restore paintings should also take time to save and restore the best piece of artwork there is. The issue is in most cases the Be Green spokes people do not work at a museum but for sure the people at the museum should do their part to help as well.

I think that is my peace for the night. Enjoy yourselves and the world around you good night everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com

The Pendulem of Life
Page 1 of 1