Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks   Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Truly living can be a great experience other times it can suck but right know life for me is both extremely boring and sucky. It's boring because as the end of another school year comes to a close time is starting to slow and speed up at the same time ( This does wonder for the brain), And Life has sucked for me because God is a bitch and she just wants to give me crap. I'll post my theory to why God Must be a woman. But thats for later. God in her Infinite douchebaggy-ness deiced that now being single is going to drive me insane, i mean it never has before, I've have always have been able to live me life single and happy at the same time but know God has deiced to be a lil bitch and make my brain feel like crap because I'm single. It's bull shit really, Why should something that has never bothered me before bother me now? Will I hope thats a question that will answer itself for me, but in the mean time I might plan a little party for my buddies after finals, at my apartment's pool, and I really don't have to ask my parents if friends can come just if i can go to the pool. Thats beyond the point. Other then that little bit of venting I feel somewhat better and hopefully God is not a complete douche and she will help me out of the situation that she put it in. In short God is a woman because from what I learned God only forgives and after her son was born she turned soft or even went from being a stern man to a forgiving woman. It makes sense in a sort of sack religious way. Any who have a good night and post a reply with some tips or advice, And remember please don't procreate with the videos I put up.

Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks Empty
PostSubject: I feel Better now   Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:10 pm

I realy do feel better now, i don't know why maybe it's because i vented. I don't care i just fell better now. Now I can attack Life with a level head
Back to top Go down

Hello Peoples, Don't You Think Life Sucks
Page 1 of 1