Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck Life and Math

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:04 am

So the Science Chanel had something saying MAth can solve everything, even if you have a shot with a female/male intrest. So I threw the nessary numbers in to the equasion pulled out my brain and did some math. Sooo It told me i had a 16% Cance with this girl. So FUck Math and Fuck Life.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 pm

maybe you should just go for it? flirt a bit then ask her out or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

I went back and did the math the calculator told me "do the world favor and go die in a ditch" :|
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:51 pm

theres always college
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 pm

That's too far away to worry about I should worry about the now.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:13 am

rofl

Take it from me. Nothing is never to far away, and if you get so wrapped up in the now that you can't even think about the future, then I hate to say it but you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:02 am

It's not that i don't think about the future it's that i dont stress over it.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:49 am

well if you are thinking about it, then why don't you stop worrying about now?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:29 pm

I try not to stress over anything past present or future, it's just how i am
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Sooo I did the maths again I got a diffrent result sort of. I got .7 out of 10 but the lowest is -5 and the highest is 10. I guess its better than then the one that told me to kill my self. here is the equasion i used and i shall explae it
Fuck Life and Math Askout11
Soo W + G + 2Ay is your Wittyness(W), Aggresiveness (G) and your Attrativeness(Ay)
The Bottom is his/hers atrativeness. F
For Rh squared over 20 skip this if your testing a current relationship but it is His/Hers relation ship status 0 = single to 10 = married.

Do the maths and you see no one in the world is compatible. so we are all doomed to settle.
__________________________________________________________________________________
My Math
8+6+2(2.5)
3(7)

That gives me about .9 wich is a snow balls chance in hell.

Refrence if Ask > 0, Lower standers
if 0 < Ask > 1, Snowballs Chance in hell
if 1< Ask > 10 Go For it
if Ask < 10 Lower standers(FTW)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 pm

i hope thats not true cause i'll probably ask my crush out soon then we'll really put it to a test
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Life... If we stay in our safty net or blanket always saying 'you know what, i wait for anthor chance" and you say this every time something could impact how you view life i.e. applying for a job, asking out crushes, But when you just let the chances go by, you may have let something great leave you, forever. I feel something mist people are afraid of change no matter what the change is. so I bid you luck, and the rest of the world luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Life and Math Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Life and Math   Fuck Life and Math Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Life and Math
Page 1 of 1