Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Empty
PostSubject: "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"   "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 am

*yawn*
i have to get up and go to school early and fix my schedule...its like, whats the point in me emailing my mom what i needed her to ask when she doesn't ask what she was supposed to ask...like idk...we're not translating to each other very well. i emailed my mom what i needed her to ask about and she didn't ask about it -.- and because she waited until today to email her, i have to go and talk to her in the morning about it and get it all sorted out. *sighs*

idk tomorrow will be weird...

its like our last first day of high school...after tomorrow we'll be going where we want to be. We'll be taking the classes we want to take...like actually the times and everything...so things will be a lot different...and hopefully i should start next year with like 10 grand...so yeah, lol things will be different...

anyways, its 1:50 and i finished my essay like an hour ago...now i'm trying to get to sleep but i'm not really in the mood. Like idk i feel like i didn't do enough this summer...but i know i did. i almost over did it since my mom seems to freak out more and more every time i come home....idk she seems really questionable at times. Then again, maybe i'm the one who's really questionable.

meh who knows.
I've done all i can do to let her know that i'm okay and that i'm handling stuff...I guess when school start it'll be different. but then again, things really didn't change last year after spring break. It was just like 'its 9 and i should head home now' or i knew i couldn't drink cause i had school the next day and such. idk maybe i'll be more responsible this year...maybe i wont lol

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

"there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"   "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm

You type too much, i dont really want to read it now.. im tired cause someone thought it would be easier not to sleep
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"   "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

its all from the like the first day of school so you don't really need to read it...idk i don't feel like i said anything important, i was just like typing a new post to type a new post
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"   "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:55 pm

oh okay.. so whats some new stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"   "there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"there's just too much to worry about with facebook and I'm sure you don't want me on your wall"
Page 1 of 1