Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Empty
PostSubject: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 am

I would like to say something that i think i learned today...
it is not wise to get on the bad side of the drivers in anime club. And considering that theres only like two, it might be better to have a ride or be like their best friend... lol
Anyways, i'm afraid my hamsters will one day have all these tubes and stuff for them to play with cause last night i left them in the tube...like i went to sleep and they were already fast asleep in this small tube that connects the mini cage to the normal cage. But my old hamsters just blew off the tubes cause they were just tubes or something and these guys are like "woah, i can like hide in here and if i go to the other cage then we can both run on the wheel!"
not much of a post but i guess if no one gets on tonight and reads this then i'll just add more later...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 am

The moral of the story don't piss me off. But in good news i went over to Madeline's house today and i had fun sort-of she nearly killed me twice. but back to not pissing me off Jim learned something today it's called Karma
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:34 am

Karma might be an understatement, like everyone hates him. Or at least everyone who was there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:36 am

Nikoals is once again not getting the whole story o.o

I really need to get back and marshal anime club, don't I?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 am

Nope. Its under control. Just we need more drivers lol
Just this freshmen in the red hoodie (as rosie put it) didn't plan a ride home after anime club. So he asked me and i couldn't really cause i had to go to marmac after school plus i didn't really want to give him a ride...Since he said something bad about seko's sister, seko wouldn't give him a ride and he was basically left to try to catch the bus, walk or find some way home.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 pm

As I said if DJ did not hold me with all her wirght i would of kicked his ass infront of Mrs. Linquest
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Apparently his mom learned and he got grounded lol
any other teacher/principle and they would've totally understood lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:48 am

I think J town may have bookied the fight if he was still a gym teacher
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 pm

probably, he does that...a lot
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm

i'm not suprised
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:38 am

*sighs* Yeah, I need to come back and marshal anime club XD

Nothing against rosie, but I can't see her being authoritative. She'd be more like *doodle on whiteboard* OMG LOOK!
Everone else: O___O ooohhhhh
Rosie: OK! Now, this is what we're gonna do!
Everyone else: *not really paying attention*
Rosie: Crap! Drawings too good! *erases part of it*
Everyone else: *throws erasers at her* Boo!!!
Rosie: *cries* gah!

Yeah. I need to come back and show everyone how germans run things XD lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 am

Hey, Rosie has help!
We could rule with an iron fist...if we wanted lol
although anime club is usually includes 30 minutes of drawing on the whiteboards lol
i think without someone sitting and watching the anime, it discourages the rest of the underclassmen from actually watching the anime too lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 pm

her help is too lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."   "Thank you for Your Time and Good Night." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Thank you for Your Time and Good Night."
Page 1 of 1