Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"I could tell you some good stories about your dad..." Empty
PostSubject: "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."   "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..." Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:21 pm

So there were 15 or so Jeeps...today, like from 11 to 4... 6 hummers...and 3 Beetles
on friday i lost track of my count but i saw 5 hummers at least 5 jeeps... no beetles though...
Its a boring vacation...the last one i went on with my dad, we were so busy with my uncle and my family that we barely had any other time to do anything else. lol. Then like saturday we were doing stuff with them all day till sunday morning lol. But this vacation its like dull. 2 hour drive to the middle of no where then a 30 minute drive to new mexico followed by a 4 hour drive to san anglous. My mom wanted to go to the sand park (a park with a bunch of monds of sand, just sounds exciting...) and yeah its boring.
We got to the hotel last night and basically my parents went to their room then we went to our room. They disappeared for the rest of the night, only to call around 2 am about breakfast in the morning. >.<
Today we went to the picnic and my dad totally forgot about us. So my mom, my brother, and I like went to the lake and they were taking pictures of the dragonflies while i talked on the phone to allie (thank god allie called. i was going crazy). now we're at the hotel and my brother was going to go swimming but now hes not since i dont want to.
later
btw its not that bad, i'm just tired so i'm in a bad mood. >.< plus my brother is driving me crazy
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."   "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..." Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Sounds like fun, ....... Did you know McDonalds Holds Crew Parties?, So you were right my job is Lame,
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."   "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..." Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:11 pm

So like everyone who works there hangs out together and like parties? sounds like a blast lol
tons of stores had "now hiring" or "always hiring" signs out front...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."   "I could tell you some good stories about your dad..." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I could tell you some good stories about your dad..."
Page 1 of 1