Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

"Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Empty
PostSubject: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 pm

insane week...sean drove me insane >.< he made it sound like madeline was really hurt and she wasn't and i'm gonna shoot him or something cause i was worried and shes totally fine. *sigh of relief*
awesome saturday, party day ^__^
depressing, hyper, interesting, sunday- lost power, my brother went missing and yeah.
this will hopefully be continued at some point but right now i'm being kicked off the computer by erin so i can't finish. *night*
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

"Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 am

well it's good to hear that Madeline's ok at least... yeah sean really needs to get over himself :\

lol you guys seem to be spending a lot of time together Smile Sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:45 pm

This weekend was weird...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:42 pm

well i might have spent the night at her house tonight but i can't connect to her internet very well and she'd attack me worse then erin does in my sleep >.<
*shrugs* i feel like i haven't been spending anytime with madeline or sean actually...*sighs* i don't exactly have the same excuse as you do...and now i might not be able to call her...*double sighs* she said that sean had left like 3 voicemails so i'm still a bit out of the loop on the subject but i can still call sean crazy and text him tomorrow morning. maybe he'll be happy if i hear this part from him first...
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 am

*nods* maybe he will... but doubtful

*pokes gently* You should try to hang out with madeline for a little bit if you get a chance... she's not doin too hot right now :\

But you should get some sleep first, lol XD

Why can't you call her? Just spam her fb, that's what I do...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 pm

i know, *sighs* i've been trying to but my homework has been attacking me >.< I had a quiz that i had to ace today then i have a ton of english...today was just not my day...

i'll try to hang out with her tomorrow or get her to go to anime club on thursday ^__^

and i was at erin's house so i couldn't really call her till erin was in the shower...and *sighs and gives up*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm

lol I'm not telling you to do anything, and yeah school can suck, junior and senior years are the hardest, but also somehow are usually the most fun ^.^

*pats head gently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"   "Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Things look different depending on who is doing the looking and what their vantage point is"
Page 1 of 1