Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:40 pm

OK! so everyone that doesn't know and might actually check this my big big news that's about two three weeks old now is I'm going out with Nes! Yay for awesome random girls. No not random girls to date just that they're awesome because they are so random. It's been a great three weeks seeing her at school and having French with her is kind of torture but hey i get to see her so I can't complain. Not to mention helping her decorate her Christmas tree. Oh so much fun with her little buddy Chase there. That kid is a riot. But on a sad note I'm glad I helped with their tree because I feel like I'm living in Scruges head with how plain my apartment is. Oh well I get my Christmas presents throughout the year so i don't mind really. Getting them early and not having Christmas works for me, I hate waiting. But besides all that craziness FINALS are not going half bad have definitely been very good so far. *shiver* Except I haven't been to the French room o' doom yet. Madame will kill me if I fail her final guess I better do more than something satisfactory. Well hopefully I can bring you good news tomorrow evening we shall see. Good night all . ONE WEEK TILL THE BIG DAY. WOOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Yay girls, yay random, yay Christmas, boo finals. XD
I had to help my mom decorate our tree...but we forgot to water it...so it's dying kinda fast Lol!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 pm

My parents are too poor for a christmas tree,
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 am

What ever happened with finals anyway?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 am

im pretty sure that everyone passed lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 am

well you never know with drake... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!   ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMG!!!!! two in one week fuck yes!!!
Page 1 of 1