Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='( Empty
PostSubject: crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='(   crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='( Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:58 am

im hoping that this friday will be awesome enuff for me to realize how amazing life can be
lately it has been dull/not so good/almost close to certain things i care not to explain

so ya... the last few hours are really weird but normal and i love it cause its not full of certain thoughts ^o^

it was funny actually,
i ended up falling asleep early, im guessing sometime inbetween 8 and 9-ish but idk exactly when
i woke back up a lil past 12 because a bad dream woke me up lol *childishness*

now i have had some awesome tea, and i am awake but now definitely not gonna be ready for finals in the next oh... bout 5, almost 6 hours wow...
but they are my fav ones so im guessing i will do fine

i feel like getting some food but too lazy and full... uh... what else...
oh ya! today should be awesome since nik is gonna try and come see us at school around 10-ish
ally's pool thingy is gonna be amazing and hopefully the best day ever =]

um....
still a lil tired from my nap
have so much planned for the weekend already
changed my mind about the colored-hair spray cause it dried out my hair MASSIVELY and now it feels crappy as if someone fried it with a hair-dryer or straightener for way too long
*blames self*

um... uh... idk
*thinks for a minute*

:suspect: heheh funny face XD *randomness*
big eye.. switch... lil eye... switch... then evil stare XD LoLz

hmm... idk how long i am gonna stay up cause i never know when im actually ready for sleep until i can barely keep my eyes open uhm......... idk

hmm... i need more tea XD
...and cheesy poofs

so im hoping to be able to somehow take pics of fridays shindig at ally's so ill have some fond memories while im not hanging out w/ ya'll over the summer while i have summer school or possibly work

altho i could probably think of more things to talk about or just type complete randomness, i think im done for now until new stuff comes up

ReMeMbEr, I lOvE u AlL nO mAtTeR wHat
and Do NoT uNdEr AnY cIrCuMsTaNcEs FoRgEt Me WhIlE i Am AwAy =]
(or if something else happens *sigh*) ily my uber awesome friends <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='( Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='(   crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='( Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:38 pm

*hugs* I'm sorry I didn't make it today!! >.< don't be mad!
Back to top Go down

crazyness... complete crazyness the past week ='(
Page 1 of 1