Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worklast week has givin me entertainment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Worklast week has givin me entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:58 am

I wish i was there when it happened and not downstairs but apparently Jimmy got some girls numbers, and some girls came in filmed a movie and Jimmy got their numbers. lucky bastard. any who but Jimmy is my friend so i bid him good luck, i saw one of them and she was ugly, but as Geoff says " Ugly girls need lovin too" so hopefully i get trained on counter next time i train on something new which is in three weeks, Next time you dos go to McD's I'm cooking your meat so have fun with my youtube vid and I'll post on next time I have a lot of free time.

Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Noone ever vists here anymore   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:40 pm

What happened to this site people used to visit it, but since summer it feels like people went to facebook and if you talk about me it counts as talking about me behind my back, if you have anything to say about me say to to my face, In other happenings Jimmy's girlfriend came in to McD's and my friend is one lucky SOB. I'm still SOL but that doesn't bother me. I bid you all farewell till next time
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Umm, I still visit, I just don't post as much. No one really seems to mind though *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 pm

I've checked in on the site a few times and thats about it. For a while only you and carla were posting on here. *Shrugs* I'm just busy with school and finding a job and stuff. I think carla isn't near a computer very much or something cause she hasn't been online in like a week then erin is leaving the site. Drake kind of gave up. Glori checks in a few times a week.
you know jimmy? for some reason, that doesn't surprise me
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Yes Jimmy and I work together, why do you care if I know Jimmy,
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 pm

nothing *shrugs* you two just seem like you'd be good friends....
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:31 pm

*reads you mind* don't try you won't succeed now that will be 1 dolla for seeing your future
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:25 pm

try what?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:38 pm

anything and everyting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worklast week has givin me entertainment   Worklast week has givin me entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worklast week has givin me entertainment
Page 1 of 1