Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Saddest Week Ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

The Saddest Week Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Saddest Week Ever   The Saddest Week Ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:49 pm

this past week has been really crazy guys sorry for not posting but the whole deal with this last week has pretty much been Tuesday my cat was really sick. Wednesday he didn't move too much and hid under my bed for a while came out then was still under there when I woke up. Thursday I came home and he wasn't there because my mom had taken him to the doctor. last i heard Thursday night he was feeling better and almost back to normal. Then at around 2:27 during history class i get a text message from my mom "drake call me asap" Now at this point I knew something was wrong my mom never text me during school. So I called her after school was over and I could tell she was crying so right then I knew he was either dead or dying. But by the end of the conversation I was convinced he was just very sick and I had my chance to say good-bye. Well I was corrected when the nurse brought him out and he was already limp. Nothing could have stopped the rush of depression that came over me. But lucky for me I had good friends like Glori and Erin to spend that afternoon with so I was able to cope fairly well. But this weekend has been very lonely without my little buddy to cuddle with like we usually do on these long days without my mom being here. oh well what happens happens I will always remember my best little buddy Mickey. RIP 4/11/08
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Week Ever   The Saddest Week Ever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:28 pm

*hugs* i'm sorry drake, i'm sure he was a great kitty cat
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Week Ever   The Saddest Week Ever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 am

*hugs* I'm sorry man... I know the feeling. I hope you're doin' ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Week Ever   The Saddest Week Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saddest Week Ever
Page 1 of 1