Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tan People Have Sex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Tan People Have Sex Empty
PostSubject: Tan People Have Sex   Tan People Have Sex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:25 am

Im in the library with Hilary.. Because Cute had to go get sick and didnt get me sick.. I hope that will come though.

I have a huge headach and it hurts to look at the screen.. and the tiny white font is blurring together. Its no fun!

I have a math quiz today over 3.5. But its one of the more easy sections we have done so far.

The sub in english swiched the due date for our essay from tomorrow to monday, Which is really lucky because I havent really started it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Tan People Have Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tan People Have Sex   Tan People Have Sex Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 pm

i havent been taking my meds so i keep falling asleep everywhere lol so it could be worse...or idk if that is worse or not cause i've had the whole cruddy headache thing..and it sucks...

you should try reading a manga or a comic book to keep your mind off it.
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

Tan People Have Sex
Page 1 of 1