Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored, no really I'm extremely bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 am

BORED BORED I NEED SOMETHING TO DO, KILLS PEOPLES

I'm better now
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:36 am

impossible quiz?
onemange read time?
look up logic puzzles?
get lost on wikipedia?

That's what I do when I'm on the computer and bored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

All blocked including wiki Sad and they got rid of my mountain dew *kill someone else* i guess i'll try logic puzzles
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 am

thaaats super lame, wikipidia is blocked at school?? since when? I think sneakerfire is the new circumventor if you really wanna try it... *thinks* shit, what did I do when I was bored and internetblocked? Maybe you should search the share folder and try to find stuff Very Happy there's usually -something- on there worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:46 am

There also going into our homefolder and they takes our games out of them. and Neziz don't work on mac and there only macs in my study blocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, no really I'm extremely bored   Bored, no really I'm extremely bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, no really I'm extremely bored
Page 1 of 1