Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Empty
PostSubject: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Today i got absoultly nothing to do, so if your as bored as me let's do something, even if it's siting staring at each other, it's better than staring at nothing.

P.S. I did put my number on my profile. maybe i need to join a social networking site so more people can keep me from getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:32 pm

why dont you go and find a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm

how the hell do i go about doing that when I'm ugly as all holy hell

Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:12 am

thats why people join social network sites. XD
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:55 am

But i won't use social networking websites because, There is no point when i should be able to make plans with people in person and not over the net.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:37 pm

ahhh yeah but thats why people join facebook and myspace
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:39 pm

So your telling me people join facebook and myspace because they hate it?
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Exactly *nods*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:07 pm

facebook sucks. it fills my inbox everyday
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:56 pm

So why can't i use this to plan things w/ my friends since only my friends are here to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:38 pm

you can but whats the point when we see each other like everyday?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

school's out in three days Btw I might be able to throw a end of the year party... if people would come. If the weather is good on Friday we cans go to a pool that i can use for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell   Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today is Monday and I'm bored as hell
Page 1 of 1