Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Empty
PostSubject: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:45 am

Seriously tonight at work i saw 2 couples (there could have been more i didn't see) at McDonald's getting food. So I pose two question one to the only other guy here Nik; Would you bring your date that your going to a dance with to a fast food joint?" and to the ladies; What would you think of a guy that you were going to a dance with brought you A fast food joint before or after the dance? Honestly I think going to a dance is a waste of money when you could do something so much cooler for the price of two tickets. But I digress, Tonight at work, i wanted to kill my self, first off Lisa was a bitch, second Lisa kept on being a bitch, third people purposely made messes in lobby goddamn people, and lastly i worked forever like nine hours. Also on Thursday (Nov. 13) I gots to get a MRI thing done so thats going to be fun wait in the doctors office FOREVER, It's so goddamn boring I'd rather be in school and that saying ALOT. Other that that life is great once you dig through all the shit and what-not
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 am

idk i'd kind of understand if it was money issue or something along those lines but the tickets kind of cost money and he could've saved it for something else...*shrugs* but i guess it could be like a joke or a quick snack or like just for fun which i'd probably understand lol
fancy dinners are overrated anyways...Sean's parents/his date/madeline were afraid that he was going to ruin his tux for prom so they told him to eat after lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am

I mean one of the couples i understand cause they both work here but the just got a drink and talk to us that were working. but i saw another couple that could of spent the same money at a nicer restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:37 pm

*shrugs* they were probably hungry but didn't want to actually sit down and eat or something lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

That's called laziness...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 pm

yeah and some people are like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?   Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who in their right mind would bring there Homecomming date to a McDonald's?
Page 1 of 1