Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I belive that the date would be 4-28-08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

I belive that the date would be 4-28-08 Empty
PostSubject: I belive that the date would be 4-28-08   I belive that the date would be 4-28-08 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Okay today i woke up felt like shit couldn't breath barly talked then went back to sleep. I am now away cause i still got to go to me job orintation so that's is cool cause i'm going to the monies but i feel like shit and i want to sleep. Also I'm Glad how fast my game is catching on it's quite fun i can't wait till they get very evil.

UPDATE
I 'm 90% sure I wont be in school tomorrow I feel worse than i did this morning i hope i feel better soon cause being sick sucks
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

I belive that the date would be 4-28-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I belive that the date would be 4-28-08   I belive that the date would be 4-28-08 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 am

dude, that sucks. everyone is like sick now
hope you get better
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

I belive that the date would be 4-28-08
Page 1 of 1