Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Empty
PostSubject: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 pm

k... today was awesome until it got to the end of the day ='( with the lil bit of sadness throughout the whole thing
k... so 1st hour um... we took notes and that was about it BORING! xP
2nd hour in behnam's class was great b/c the fire alarm went off so we got to miss at least 10 minutes of class w00t!!! so while i was out there with amanda cause she's uber awesome and in my class =P ...we listened to her iPod n stuff having the music up turned up all the way and of course she thought i was crazy :face: to do that lol then we went back inside as mr behnam read some of 1984 out loud to the class while i just sat there still listening to music w/ my back to him just off in my own lil world writing parts of the lyrics to some of the songs lol.. back to the day...
um 3rd hour... ZOMG had both lunches 2day but 1st lunch only after i got done dropping off passes and picking up attendance so ya... after that 1st lunch: saw katie g., jessy r. and Baz and talked for a few mins then went on to seeing other ppl such as jessica giving her multitudes of hugs including Don of course =] um... went to my art class b4 2nd lunch started to finish up some late projects/work but didnt finish quite yet.
left there w/ bout 1 min b4 the bell rang. waited for nik at the
entrance of the lunch room after the hall that came from the art building but being his weird lil adventurous self, he took another detour *rolls eyes.. ugh* but oh well.. i tackled him afterwards lol
um... jeff was looking at my nutella as i was holding up nik like as if he was getting a "piggy-back ride" lol and almost ran into ppl but had to let him down cause i wanted my food and his legs were squishing my hip bones *ow* then of course jeff being a complete dork and wanting to mess w/ me was teasing me by not letting me get my nutella *GRR* but i got it back eventually ^o^ um... tackled erin and glori when i saw them arrive at 2nd lunch
multiple times paul stole erin from me to walk w/ her and sometimes she just follow *pout*
uh... 2nd lunch ended and headed to spanish where i would once again see erin, jeff, nik, but would see cassie too ^.^ and she's like... uber awesome too altho we dont talk or hang out much anymore ='(
6th hour started and got to present my family tree in spanish.. duh. and non-surprisingly jef
f laughed at me cause i didnt get to finish but only b/c i laughed at him cause he had to go first and no one likes presenting stuff in front of the class first. =P
um 7th hour... the WORST part of my day >.< *UBER STRESS*
k i arrived like a minute late as usual and ms 'fat ass' foster was like "this is ur 10th tardy, u cant stay in class, go see mr wade" so i was sent out... ms krisman the other bitch of the school told me to sit down and wait. after 5-10 mins mr wade came out of the lil room in his office where he has meetings and was like, come in. so i went in and he had ALL of my school information printed out: my schedule, grades, and of course tardies and absences b/c thats what i was in there for (tardies only). he was like "so why are u always late to class" so i was like "i have to go ALL the way from spanish to the art building including stopping by my locker to drop off stuff so i wont have to get it until later and usually my locker is jammed every once in a while cause its retarded and aparently needs to be fixed plus its only like one minute or less that i am late" and he didnt even care *GRR*
so he sent me to ISS for the rest of 7th hour, made me stay after for a detention, and told me i
have to go to ISS for the whole day 2morrow and for every day that i am tardy again, i will have another day of ISS which is fucked up.
so sat in ISS for the last 40 mins of school. ran down to the commons to see ppl for 15 mins. left from commons and ran back to the detention room for detention... got on facebook on one of the computers. looked up missing assignments on grades site. made paper footballs and shot them at, well i think his name was Andy Gaglio or something.. he was running for STUCO but oh well... that was fun and left as quick as i could when it turned 4:10 (time to leave). went to my locker. got everything i needed for missing assignments. went up to the DF Lot. got picked up. went home. and now im on here posting this then going to bed...
I WILL SEE U ALL 2MORROW IN THE MORNING AND AFTER SCHOOL SINCE I HAVE ISS!!!
TTYL!!! ILY ALL!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:09 am

if you want, i can go to detention with you, i have to serve like 2 more >.< and thats stupid, he should have just given you 2 detentions or something. i mean, the art building is a pretty long walk away so its not very fair...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:46 am

it was yesterday on the 30th but now im just currently sitting in ISS doing random stuff on the comp but ill ttyl
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:36 am

lol you're suppose to go talk to your teachers and get your work for your classes
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:08 pm

i was too busy working on late work and then afterwards took a nap from being bored for the hours i waited for it to be over after i finished so... ya =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5   Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wed. April 30th ...drop 4,5
Page 1 of 1