Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wed. April 23rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wed. April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Wed. April 23rd   Wed. April 23rd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm

hmm... lets see,
the day was well, awesome Razz
so the morning... woke up and got a few minutes late to school cause of da stupid traffic >.< *ugh*
so.. ya the school day.
1st hour w/ erin, test which was uber easy cause my teacher practically gave me bout half the answers with clues as where to look on our notes.
2nd hour, behnam.. god the second worst class/teacher ever!!! um.. did some reading which of course made me almost fall asleep :sleep: cause of the uber boringness of it except some parts in the book where there were.. well parts to it that kept me reading for a page or so.
so ya.. back to the day.
lunch w/ 3rd hour, always awesome cause i get to see everybody w/ having both lunches w00t!
hmm.. 1st lunch, greeted drake w/ a tackle/hug as usual and hug jessica from behind and other awesome ppl...
2nd lunch, twas ok.. wasnt that hungry so gave away some of meh food and saw nik multitudes of times, of course went to our lil circle after erin got food as ally and nik ate some lil cookie things lol!
hmm... saw erins new guy she likes and Oh My Gosh he is UbEr SeXy!!! lol
so ya, 4th hour, test.
umm... 7th hour, hmm.. oh yeah! worked on painting landscape or w/e from a pic and of course i did horrible and got some yellow paint on my shirt >.< so... after a while 7th hour ended and of course Don just had to make fun of the paint on meh shirt and then chased him round 'till was like. ok fine. u win. then kicked him cause twas not that funny really lol.
Uh.... stayed after for Improv Club twas hilarious w/ multiple sexual comments/things
walked with erin to da bus n talked and found some weird iPod or mp3 charger twas like ooh... awesome black cord.. hence the black XD
um.. went home ate and now on comp as usual, not doing homework cause im just too lazy haha
and OMG even though i had all white clothes on, it was still fucking hot outside as hell Shocked

so ya... thats my day, somewhat boring in desc. but awesome if u were to have been me going through it :face:
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Wed. April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 23rd   Wed. April 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:03 am

*rofl* Nice, carla. I like the color coordination.

And really? I dunno, I've seen him around before, and I dunno about sexy but he was always kind of a tool to me... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Wed. April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 23rd   Wed. April 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:26 am

well nik would probably kill him if i agreed to what you said about him. and i dont think erin would like that very much...
where did she find him anyways?
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

Wed. April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 23rd   Wed. April 23rd Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm

lol idk... they met just recently
...and needed color schtuff so it would look awesome =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wed. April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed. April 23rd   Wed. April 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wed. April 23rd
Page 1 of 1