Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March 17, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

March 17, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: March 17, 2010   March 17, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 pm

So today getting up was rough had about ten minutes to eat and make sure I didn't look like a tornado victim. Yes tornado's exist in my bed you're just unlucky and jealous deal with it. This morning at school was really weird beginning with third hour is very rare and kinda terrible when it is male team sports. We talked our teacher into a laid back day of mat ball though so not too much to complain about. Then the rest of the day was a total French cram. Madame would probably kill me if she read this "cramming just doesn't work" << her famous line. However I think it worked out very well for me except my fail about going against my gut and madame will know too, she'll get so frustrated. Not my problem should not use the crazy adjectives if you don't want us to get them wrong cause we're confused for a second. Rest of the day went well Strangers on a Train is getting really good and I'm excited for the rest tomorrow. The weather was gorgeous today so after the French quiz I just decided to take a nice walk home. Can't even describe the weather really but the term I kept deciding on was a psychic breeze. It's like the wind new exactly when it was getting too hot and I needed a little cooling. Day at home has been a little boring aside from helping Maggie with her essay. Just for future reference though helping on an essay for which you have not read the book is not the greatest plan ever. Wasn't the perfect day it could've been no daytime trip to the park but just keeps the memories strong because I keep replaying them on they days I miss Julie the most. Makes the distance much easier to handle and I get to remember one of my favorite days of this year.
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com

March 17, 2010
Page 1 of 1