Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March 15, 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

March 15, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: March 15, 2010   March 15, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Well let's see about this if I keep this dating system up maybe I will continue posting once again like the time of creation(forumical not biblical). Anyway today was a interesting spent half of my time at school without my backpack. Definitely a good plan leaving locker room/going to lunch without a backpack was very relaxing. However trying to get into my locker with the feminist barging into the hallway was not a positive result. Oh Mrs. Barker honestly a cool lady but someone who either had a class and wasted her last minute of teaching or last minute of watching the kids pack up and not doing anything, she found it fitting to come into the hall saying nope hallway is closed and you guys are too noisy get out. Not being noisy I went about my business putting in my locker combo dealy and expecting to just keep on my way. Ha! no i would be wrong that wasn't going to stand with Barker (ha noun and verb look at that). She said nope nope hallway is off limits you have to leave the hallway till the bell rings. After saying "My class is right here" (pointing through the wall) and after that realizing she wasn't going to let it go. Just sighed and walked out felt like an idiot turning directly back in because the bell rang as my foot crossed the threshold but oh well avoidance of confrontation is always smart. Well that's the big even of the day not a huge thing or life altering as the past few post but hey if I do these daily it can't be important trust me.
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

March 15, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 15, 2010   March 15, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:15 pm

yeahhhh mrs barker is like that. She has caught me a few times and i always just try to get into a conversation with her about english class so she forgets that i just walked through the hallway. XD Also, she watches the hallway because she doesn't have a class 4th or 5th hour so i think for the most part she just hangs out in her classroom...but if you offer her chocolate she'll probably let you go...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

March 15, 2010
Page 1 of 1