Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes' Empty
PostSubject: 'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'   'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes' Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:51 pm

hmmmm
i feel like i should post more then hannah...she doesnt post a lot but idk she seems to post enough.

blah

i went to the bookstore the other day and it was a total geek out moment for me (which apparently has been happening a lot more then i thought cause i told my mom that i was staying out late cause i was geeking out with some guys and she said that it happens a lot, well, anyways) Cause i like walked around the twilight section and went through the shirts...i controlled myself and didnt' buy anything (as much as i wanted a new manga to read) and walked over this like mega sale items cart. I looked through it and like there were twilight figures of edward and some of watchmen characters and yeah i was kinda thinking about it. It was starting to sound like a good deal...everything was at least 50% off. That never happens...So yeah, i was taking it serious. Then i decided against it. figured that action figures would be crossing a line that i shouldn't go back to. Then i saw it. The naruto watches. 75% off. They were like 1.50. Not the best but...it was digital...it was naruto...it was cheaper then the action figures.
So I got a watch.
Played with it and couldn't get it to work.
Went back a week later and got a different one...and darthvader 's birthday present which is great (lol'ed in the store over it). Then i went to check out and the guy asked if i had a borders' rewards card. Of course I did (and my mom did). So then i gave him my email address. Of course he wouldn't know how to spell my email so i repeated it for him a-l-e-x-e-l-r-i-c-1-4 at yahoo.com...it came up and then he asked me the most unexpected question ever.
"Is that elric from edward elric?" and i sort of just paused for a moment, not expecting to be in this situation with someone just as geeky as me and just nodded. "Yeah...i'm a big fan..." I explained, not knowing what he'd think of it.
Surprisingly he was a huge fan too. He was hoping that my last name was the same as Edwards cause that would be awesome and I totally agreed with him. I'd marry anyone with the last name elric just to get the name elric.
We talked for a moment about old email addresses and how i needed to change mine...then he told me his and i told him it was better then the one i made when i was 12...he actually thought it was pretty cool as long as it was lol.
I guess he didn't really notice the naruto watch i was buying...alone...with a mystery box...
it was odd considering how old fullmetal alchemist was...and it wasn't seriously popular either...and it came out when i was in middle school so...yeah...at least 4 years ago...
crazy...
anyways, thats my story of the day...or the month....XD
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: 'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'   'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 am

cross posting to your lj and forums, cry, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: 'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'   'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:06 am

coming from the man who posted the same note he put on facebook on livejournal...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'   'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'wait, elric as in edward elric?' *weak smile* 'yes'
Page 1 of 1