Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wait what did we just agree to do??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

wait what did we just agree to do?? Empty
PostSubject: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

So over the past week or so interesting things have happened at McD. First Calvin asked for Lisa's number. Me and David are paying her fifty bucks to go on a date with him for the lulz factor of the matter. Anna has stop joining Thursday night bowling mostly because we called bullshit when she blamed Me, Fazion and Dan for her crabbiness in the morning. even though Fazion still wakes up at four in the morning. My boss refuses to give me over time i could easily get it but on Sunday i only get five hours instead of my usual eight. unlucky for Steven he has to close that night instead of me. tonight is going to be fun i hope another eight hour night where we cant get anything done in time to leave at midnight. That is how boring my life has been all summer
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 am

wait, wait, you mean calvin from school?! dude, i'd chip in for that bet XP
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Its not happening, Lisa got fired Very Happy.

Other then that good thing life sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

how'd she get fired? i didnt know they actually fired people from mcdonalds....
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 am

you dont tell a manger that there doing there job wrong; espicaly if they're new they wont take it. and my phone killed itself Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

it was suicidal
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 am

yep yep, now it too quite at McD she was always loud
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

you guys should promote meagan to manager, she could be loud
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 am

she is becoming one, she shouldn't be in my opinion someone like Todd should be getting their shirts but it doesn't matter. I have been trying to leave because i need more money and they are bitching about how i do my job and what not so, i'll leave. right before FOR (corporate inspection). So yea gonna find a job elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm

you should go work with madeline...i bet theres some sort of like reference bonus...
or you could work at six flags...they're hiring for everything right now cause people left for school and they always get a ton of new people for fright fest but it'd only last till like November
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 am

i did apply at Best Buy, i think i might apply at gamestop, and places whos name i cant think of right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wait what did we just agree to do??   wait what did we just agree to do?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wait what did we just agree to do??
Page 1 of 1