Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Post... YAY!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

First  Post... YAY!! Empty
PostSubject: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm

So when I was 3 I first saw Dirty Dancing.. not a movie a 3 year old should watch, but it was my favorite movie forever. My first imaginary friend was my Uncle Johnny (based off of Johnny from the movie).

I am watching it now.. I dont know why I stoped watching it, but now I have to get it on dvd so I can watch it more often.

I just relized have a soft side for dancing movies, cause i also loved footloose, i loved the step up movies.. um, I like the musicals also, Grease.. Grease 2 was god but not great, sweeny todd XD, Hairspray was alright, um there ere other but I cant think of them at the moment....

I think it comes down to my love for music

Um, well.. I just got to the part at the end of dirty dancing where Johnny say "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" which reminds me of when Lorelai says it on Gilmore Girls to Rory... but yeah I love the last dance, its amazing!

OH The Gilmore Girls thing reminded me how Baby's mother is Emily on Gilmore Girls.

Have you guys seen dirty dancing??

WAIT.. I dont think I want to know the answer to that!

Uhhhh, I think I am going to make Majikal Rainbow Fox watch it in between Torchwood episodes..

Then Im going to make Rabies-Infested Raccoon watch it when I get the Being Human Season 1 dvds, Cause she has to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

i saw it for the first time like 3 years ago before i had tivo and watched abc family all the time...they show it a few times a year so yeah, i've seen it...dancing movies are like singing movies like i just don't get the point to there being a sequel to them...

btw on saturday lifetime was showing that movie, like ghost or something with the same actor in it...i was bummed to miss it...

and whats 'being human'?
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 pm

I like that movie also.. I agree to the sequal thing, cause it never measures up to the first one, like grease 2 sucked copared to the first, the second step up was pretty good but it was no where near as good as the first..

being human is a tv show on bbc america about a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost that live in the same apartment..... its really good!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 am

that seems like something Tyrannosaurus Rex should be on...ya know, as the werewolf
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 pm

well the vampire and werewolf are both guys....sooooo. they should replace the werewolf dude with Tyrannosaurus Rex. and have Tyrannosaurus Rex fall in love with the ghost girl XD rofl

although she'd probably go after the vampire guy
Back to top Go down
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

well actually me and my mom think its going to be Mitchell (the vampire) and Annie (the ghost). George (the werewolf) has a girlfriend.. but I cant say what the deal is with them because that would give away too much.

... The dinosaur show is primeval so thats where the T-Rex should go
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Tyrannosaurus Rex is E r i n
Back to top Go down
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Tyrannosaurus Rex

does she know that
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:23 am

idk i was lost too then i remembered that all the names were messed with lol
we should just give everyone a little character instead lol
Back to top Go down
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 am

That would be cool
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:30 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay then I'll update...XD
Back to top Go down
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:02 pm

I like trex better XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Post... YAY!!   First  Post... YAY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post... YAY!!
Page 1 of 1