Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I havn't made a real post in awhile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

I havn't made a real post in awhile Empty
PostSubject: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am

So i found out me cell phone that i never use is missing again. Only reason i got it was my mom wouldn't let me get a job with out it. But i wasted monies on it because i never use it so i should change my number back to my home phone but I'm rarely home. thats besides the point. Lately the to newer people (Anna and Carl) are beginning to fit in and are coming apart of our basters family that hates each other, but not every one hates. So lately since I haven't seen any friends out side of work life has been boring but no one wants to tell Seko about anything, but that their loss. So since i never use my cell phone any more and it missing you can contact me if you want to at work if I'm there or on my house phone (314.779.3626). but ask for Greg cause if you know me Seko is my last name so everyone in my house can answer to Seko. Well that's it i gots to go to work hopefuly I see some of you before summers over.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:18 pm

I've found my cell so i should start useing that thing eventhough i hate it
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:33 pm

you should love your cell phone, its the seko-phone XD
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 pm

the "seko phone"??
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 am

theres the bat phone then theres the seko phone
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:48 am

noone ever calls me so whats the point in useing it?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:27 pm

see i'm always right
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Mabey i should get a facebook since noone ever vistits here any more and,..... I still need to talk to my friends so I would like your input, but i think ally is the only one who reads my posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I havn't made a real post in awhile   I havn't made a real post in awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I havn't made a real post in awhile
Page 1 of 1