Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate this school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:53 pm

So lightning speed blocked wikipedia as fourms. i kid you not go to wikipedia and search something it wont work. The only way to get some thing on wikipedia is to search it in google and then click on the wiki link. and also i saw Yahoo! as a bot a few days ago what the hell next wel have ask jeves and the msn butterfly on here with the google creeper.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:06 pm

yeah i know! i was looking for something for history class last week and wiki blocked it...>.<
we were saying in art class that we need it to work so that the art schools could get onto their deviantart accounts and look at art online and stuff...i don't think they block onemanga yet though so i'm happy
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:52 pm

So they block something we need but dont block something that should be. way to go
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 am

*shrugs* that's how it always is, lol. Technically you probably shouldn't be using Wiki anyway, since it's not a "reliable" source, being made from anyone who can log in. At the same time, there is a large enough mutual respect on Wikipedia that it should be acknowledged by this point that 90% of what is on there is accurate and the thngs that aren't are usually subject to question in the first place
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 am

Wiki is a great place to get background infomation, then you build from that but no wikipedia is a fourm.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am

well it technically is, lol! It's nothing more than a gathering of people, all posting to different topics.

It's curious however that this site isn't blocked o.O lol oh well.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

small forum, 10 people use, at least one person logs on everyday...not like 300 from 50 different schools
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 am

this is true, but it's still a forum... technically it should have been blocked like day one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:21 am

i guess...shouldn't your email be blocked too? you can get online to messanger from aol and yahoo mail...
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 am

No cause you can use email for school and the teachers use it. btw ally your sig is backwards the bubbles should be reversed. remember right to left with manga you know this
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:34 am

yeah but you can also email each other during class, email work, cheat...i mean, i was sort of getting to the point of like, where do you draw the line? yeah the teachers use email too but their email is set up like windows outbox...So only their personally email is actually online...They could block it if they wanted too but they just don't.
I know and it keeps throwing me off but i figured i should make it american-ized
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:28 am

Yea but amercainizing something that shoudnt is a no no. jsut make it english so me can understand.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am

well i had the trippy japanese word for jump on the side...i thought it was cool but it didn't really work for me
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 am

why are random posts of yours locked?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:27 am

dont know
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 am

lol this makes sense
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate this school Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate this school   I hate this school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate this school
Page 1 of 1