Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Empty
PostSubject: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Today was historcal and I am at a loss for the words to explain it, even as a Republican i can hope the other half America chose the right guy
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 am

Nik is a nothing. He hopes that the guy with the best ideas pulls us out of the rut we're in, I don't give a damn what side he's on. Hopefully Obama is that man. Or at least get us back on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am

i kind of just moved on but my brother is still totally against obama. lol and i guess my parents just moved on too, my mom was defending him the other day so *shrugs* but they're part of the 13% that still believed in bush sooo *double shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 am

wow, every one left Bush, I bet he is glad to be out of the chair and out of the spot light.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:39 pm

lol dude I was here and they showed the clip of bush getting into the helicopter and the girl that was over here started like dancing, lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:50 pm

I know; they also sang a song " glad your gone"
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 am

lol they didn't sing but man was she happy, lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here
Page 1 of 1