Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Empty
PostSubject: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Seven Pounds, When the Earth Stood Still and The Soloist, the trailer for the soloist deserves a academy award. that is all

Edit I'm adding YES man.

Last edited by Seko on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 am

have no time. If you can find a flight over here I will gladly acept your challenege to a duel.
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:40 am

Do it Seko!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 am

If i had the moneys; i would chalage you to a duel *takes off gloves and smaks nik*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 am

XD
who needs roy's flame alchemy gloves
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:19 pm

DUDE! I could totally use them. If I was every going to cosplay fma I would be roy.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm

noone needs the gloves.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 pm

you could totally be roy with your new hair cut!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:14 pm

I'l pass
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:05 pm

*eats sekos glove* THROWING AXES AT HALF PAST 3 BY THE GAS STATION! BE THERE!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 am

What are the terms and that one gas station where that one thing happend?
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 pm

No the other one.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm

the one where i kille.. *cough* where that one guy "dissapeared?
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

Yes that one
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 am

he's probably talking about the one where that one kid was hit lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 pm

No the other one where me and you killed that one guy then we gave the money to freshamn then fresman never gave back said money
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 pm

10 paces and turn! No seconds! And no, the other gas station!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Winner gets a cheesecake!!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Now I'm lost which gas staion are we meeting at the one were i set the fi *Ahem* the one were there was a fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you   Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies we all need to see this month; or I'll Kill you
Page 1 of 1