Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riana's Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Just thought i'd post this. It explains where I got the idea for her.

Riana Crossvell (closest english translation [originally something like Zhree-han-ah Xias-vell]) lives on a planet called Xhusa which is almost at an end. The planet is hundreds of millions of years old, much older than earth, and has an average temperature of around 80 in the winter and 110 in the summer. Her species has bluish skin, dark eyes and black hair. Standing upright they are about 4 ft. tall on average, boys sometimes but rarely reaching 5 ft. They walk on all fours, arms and legs being close to the same length, with very long fingers and toes that give them excellent balance. Their teeth are pointed because of their hunting habbits. Their hearing and sense of smell are much greater than a humans, however their eyesight is only good in the dark. Their brains seem far more complex and advanced than humans probably due to the age of their planet, making it likely that they have evolved many times. They are able to project thoughts because of their brains complexities, and many have been trying to contact others from other locations (such as earth) in search of help. Their planet has little resources left because of the technology and advances that have polluted the air and environment. This has also left them with little food because only the intellectual have been able to survive, making meat sources limited. Due to this, I have concluded that there must be other intelligent beings living with them besides their race. They have estimated that their planet has only a few hundred years left.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm

So is your rp charactered based off of this idea? Shocked That sounds cool but depressing :cry: cause they'd come to earth and see that we're screwed too lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 am

It sounds like a lonely planet... How long do they usually live?
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin
elementalwolf00

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:34 pm

good question lol and yea its sad XD
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:24 pm

elementalwolf00 wrote:
good question lol and yea its sad XD

Ahhh sorry guys that was me, i was at erins house and forgot to login on my account lol
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm

XD nice one glori
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Riana's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riana's Story   Riana's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riana's Story
Page 1 of 1