Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little late, or early depending how you look at it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Little late, or early depending how you look at it Empty
PostSubject: Little late, or early depending how you look at it   Little late, or early depending how you look at it Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Tomorrow Speed Race comes out in theaters, but I saw a special preview screening of the movie. The movie is true to the original animé, and overall is a good movie. Most of you can guess the plot, Speed Racer must Race the Race not because he want to win the Race but the Race has some higher significance, so he races this race to try to change the world somewhat. So quick run down of the movie would be psychedelic special effects, Lots of fast car racing in a dangerous race, and some back story of Speed Racer. I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5 so go see it, it's a good movie really. Don't listen to Nik this movie was not an Epic Fail. So enjoy a token from youtube, (EDIT) Appantly the Youtube video is not working on my computer if it works on yours then tells me

Have fun with it, and remember don't sleep with it unless you want some ugly ass children. you have no idea how ugly it will turn out unless you saw Akria, and it will be when Tetsuo's Mechanical arm freaks out. thats how the babies will look like.

Last edited by Seko on Thu May 08, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Little late, or early depending how you look at it   Little late, or early depending how you look at it Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:31 pm

you can just enter the video through the forum (the little flim button)...cause i tried that and it didn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Little late, or early depending how you look at it   Little late, or early depending how you look at it Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Quick Update I got the Video to work. And enjoy this
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Little late, or early depending how you look at it   Little late, or early depending how you look at it Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:12 am

"yay speed racer"

-____-

I'm gonna go see Iron Man this weekend XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little late, or early depending how you look at it   Little late, or early depending how you look at it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little late, or early depending how you look at it
Page 1 of 1