Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

triple digits baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

triple digits baby Empty
PostSubject: triple digits baby   triple digits baby Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 am

Awesome huh?
Yeah, I'm doing my moderating job. Yelling at spam bots, sending threatening messages and deleting posts. only took me like 10ish months to finally get on it. Although since I am kind of a jerk, I'll leave the rest of y'all to moderate your own blogs. I also haven't done any admin stuff in like a year or longer so I'm not sure how to lock the bots and guests from posting on the blogs... Sorry...

Soo obviously my sleep schedule still sucks but instead of me skipping my morning classes, now I just schedule all my classes after 11 am so I know I'll make it to them. I'm doing fairly well in school right now. Only taking art classes. Hopefully I'll get into the gallery show in apirl. My goal is to get into it to add it to my list of things I've done with my life. My only problem is that you're only allowed to put stuff that you did in class in the show meaning that my scratchboards and my photos can't get in. Leaving me with just sculptures and figure drawings. Which makes things tricky.

I just drew up a tattoo design for Christian and this other chick (name unknown). So maybe I have a future doing tattoo designs...hopefully not...

-Ally
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

triple digits baby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: Blags :: Alexyasha's Life-
Jump to: