Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored in meteorology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Bored in meteorology  Empty
PostSubject: Bored in meteorology    Bored in meteorology  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:02 pm

So I'm in my meteorology class bored outta my mind right now and I has something to rant about cause im still pissed off about this one thing

So on October 28 I got arrested for trespassing at the sculpture park after dark (at 8:30 according to the police report) So that something i have to deal with. My court date is December 15. I think its stupid that the park ranger wants to press charges. and while he had me pulled over he was looking for something else to pin on me. When he handed me my copy of the police report, i asked him to clearly rewrite the court date, and he said have you been court before; have you murdered someone before. In retrospect I now relilize how out of line this park ranger poor attempt at humour was.

But I digress, overall life is good and I have no complaints
Back to top Go down

Bored in meteorology
Page 1 of 1