Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iluvmybbskittles

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-29

<3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect Empty
PostSubject: <3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect   <3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 am

uuuuuuuuuuuuuupdate Very Happy

i left the guy i was dating cuz i was too stupid to realize we were going too fast in the relationship as in plans-making stuff
it reminded me of myself and how i get clingy and obsessive

i have a date either this coming wednesday or that following saturday
my friend josh and i are gonna go out to eat,
we're gonna make each other an animal from build-a-bear
and put a voice-recording thing in it
so whenever we go to sleep we can squeeze it and hear the other person talk/say something cute Smile <3
i wouldnt consider me and the guy together as in a relationship cuz he didnt ask me to be his gf
but its definitely something like that
i've known him for awhile so we arent rushing things

i noticed every time i post something on here, its about my relationship/guy/dating life so here's some other info

im working at subway one day a week but its a double shift plus closing the store
i might end up working at McCalister's in kirkwood with a sibling cuz i need the $$$
my first goal is to buy a car w/ the $$$
then go to college once i get more
then eventually, after college, when i do an online course for extra schtuff,
i wanna get an apartment with at least 2 other ppl including a 3rd if im dating someone at the time.

i miss talking to all my friends that are on here, so if u dont have me on facebook then add me so we can talk

ily all!!! (except for those of u idk) lol <3
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

<3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect   <3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 am

good luck with your date Very Happy sorry nothing ever happens on here but spam posts. I got a bunch of messages recently about 3 accounts and a bunch of posts being posted. So I just got on to check on it. I'm guessing my good luck wish is kinda late now.
Online classes can be pretty cool if you can keep up with it. I always do really well on my online tests since theres always the opinion to google the answers if you don't know it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

<3 :} i love the way things are going lately. perrrrrrrrrrfect
Page 1 of 1