Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love my job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 am

So i was working on the table and half way through the conversation i was having with Kelcie i said " David is going to rape your boyfriend" She responds " That's what im afraid of"

Lisa needs to get fired everyone agrees exept for Kelly who will defend her so she can keep her job.

I have court on Tuesday (i guess it technically today) because i was speeding so paying that off is going to cost all my money and i gots to go to a defensive driving school Sad

but that is a taste of how boring my life has been since school ended
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 am

speeding tickets are a bitch
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 pm

i know
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 am

court was fun since it was alphabetical order. i payed my 110 to the city and i have to go to defensive driving school that will end up being a one day eight hour class. On Thursday i might switching to sprint cause cricket is shit and then some. i get no service at the McD Break room and i only have two bars in my room. As Always Thursday is bowling night i break triple digits this week... hopefully. Apparently Anna is going to go again, i cant see how any one likes her she is a mini Lisa i cant believe both people still have there job at McD. I might quit if Lisa bitchiness level keeps rising.

Sleep i haven't in forever, and i starting to hallucinate which is not fun hearing voice you know aren't there yet sound real as can be, i might drug my self to sleep eventhough when i do i feel like im sleeping my life away cause i'll wake up at 3 in the after noon.

Ima going to lay back down this was outta boredem and hopefully it will calm the voices

P.S

How come it feels like some people are impossible to reach when you want to reach them, but people you want to ignore are in your face day and night??
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 am

cause that's the way the world works.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 am

to true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love my job   I love my job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love my job
Page 1 of 1