Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it just me or is this more common then i think

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Is it just me or is this more common then i think Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 am

So basically I'm good friend with two of my co-workers ex. Now this is where the story gets somewhat odd i was friends with both of them before i found out that they where my co-workers' ex. Both of these ladies have hit on me. I am scared of one cause of the stories that have been told about her. Apparently she told someone to kill himself and he tried to poison there entire school. The other chick i'm neutral on but still what are the chances this happening.

Next story .... after the 18 of May I'll start working 40 hours a week so that will equate to about $560 a paycheck till minimum goes up then it will be more like 600$ a paycheck. money is my best friend,but that should be an awesome summer. work work and work.

Another story, Lisa; The Big Scary Man Who Can Bite Your Head Off got suspended from work for telling a costumer that noone likes him and he needs to stop coming to McDonalds

Last story Life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

Money going up is not suck.

Girls hitting on you is not suck.

Crazy girls hitting on you is kinda funny and weird, but not suck.

Life does not suck for you right now my friend.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 am

If she's hitting on you then you could get over some story very quickly...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
chemromance92

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 pm

i agree your life does not suck
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Life sucks cause i'm getting 2 hours a sleep now
and lisa is comming back to work so is anna so work is going to suck again.
Im tired of the whole "green" movement

In good news
Pay Day is wensday
Someone is appertly starting a send Seko to prom fund cause im too poor to go to prom
You People should put like five buck in there
And I'm finnaly applying for college
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

where are you applying? and aren't you a bit too late? cause i know a bunch of art schools have a dead line of like January...

and yeah i heard lol raf is, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Not for meremac
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

ahhhhhhhh
theres a contest going on at meremac and they're like giving away 500 dollars for textbooks if you sign up for fall before like may 19th
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Dude, you can apply to colleges still... you just have less chances of getting in after a certain date.
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 am

A lot of them stop accepting applications at the end of March. Early decision starts in the fall though XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am

yeah ok, but if you're good enough to be accepted then you still have a chance... I know someone who turned thiers in late and still got in no problem...
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 am

thats cool
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 pm

It would help if i could get a hold of the people to give meremac proof that they are going to pay for my college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is this more common then i think   Is it just me or is this more common then i think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or is this more common then i think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: Blags :: Seko's Life-
Jump to: