Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Empty
PostSubject: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:19 am

Many short things I have to get out before i pass out from exhaustion

So basic towo of my bosses half jokingly have made this trade before with Im not suprised at all when it comes to these two, but enought of that.

I have Saturday off, and I have know idea what to do with it so, because i have no life, outside work and school I have nothing to do.

I hate Don, Debbie, and Megan those lazy ass bastards called in sick when I bet they worn't Geoff was Sick he came to work and tried before he want home. but basicly we were shor two people all night untill like 10 when we had the 4 closers. 2 of them called in sick 1 was not allowed to work so one of the sick people came to work and tried but he was too sick to work. So Don 3-8 is a five hour shift you can do that, Debbie 4-10 not long, and Megan 9-CL thats three hours really your too sick to work three hours, I worked 13 cause your lazy ass cant work three hours

Yes It is the ObamaDon and Megan Murdock (I think thats how it's spelt) from kirkwood so if you see them bitch slap them for me please.

*falls asleep on computer desk*
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 am

rofl meagan is like one of my best buds XD
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 am

Nik knew that fact. Nik is also a little scared that Seko needs a life. Make the robot dance some more or something.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 pm

the robot didn't dance!
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Yes it did,
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 am

said the seko
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 am

it totally didnt! it played tic tac toe!

as a side note, raf was saying that seko's sister calls him seko lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:29 am

there were two robots one dance one played tic tac toe and never loss
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:04 am

But that doesn't make sense... isn't she a Seko too??

And how can it never lose? is it programmed with every outcome possible? I guess catgames aren't technically losses, so I can see that working...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 am

well it did lose once...
and where was the dancing robot? i wanted to see that one

yeah i know!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:27 am

aha, so it's not perfect!!

I was gonna say, if you go first there is a method to be able to always win or at least tie, so if you go first then the robot is screwed...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 am

i guess thats what happened...it was an old guy too so he probably new what he was doing a bit more then the 8th graders
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:40 am

8th graders that know what thier doing. I think that's my oxymoron for the day.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:19 pm

No the guy who won cheated, he went twice in a row. You can either Tie or lose to the robot. it's unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:56 pm

why did mr booth let him go twice? thats no fun
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Because someone said his name Mr. Bolth.

How do you say both??

Like a tool.
Xeah
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:22 pm

BEcause he was one of the engnering teachers; the one who replaced Mr. Drier
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 pm

you completely missed the reference there. shame. -10 points
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 am

I didn't miss the rvb refrence, thats just one i have herd too many times
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

wait, he took over all the engineering classes that mr drier used to teach?
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 am

Do the is a new teacher mr. hisnameistoolongformetoorember. but booth is the one who programend it used his CIM class as guini pigs to test only two peoples cats it. But yah it's unbeatable now booth is programing it so the user goes first
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 am

ahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 pm

I haven't been to school since friday, i wonder what i missed on monday.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 pm

ahhh well then.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:27 pm

well one of my teachers wasn't there on monday then we ran out of time in another class and i was supposed to have an essay due today but the teacher will probably extend it...
*shrugs*
i wouldn't worry about it cause no one probably has done their homework since sunday night lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever   Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthritis for a Hand Job, Best trade ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: Blags :: Seko's Life-
Jump to: