Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragons Dragons are you always there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Dragons Dragons are you always there? Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Nothing too important I just wanted to hear everyones opinions. I asked ChaCha what the theory on dragons was she said "The range from Dragons never existed" to "Dragons left the physical plain to the astral plane and remain there as guardians" No why can't this be the truth? because some old man in the desert told the better part of the world that some big fake man created us all from his mind and in his image? Well that's all well and good but some "guy" in the above creating us and looking over us seems even more farther of a stretch than a reptile like creature fleeing this plain in the cruelty of men but staying in their own plain to look over us. Because as each of us here knows religion and fantasy creatures there is one thing that can be proven. The cruelty of our species to anything that threatens us.

Well these are my thoughts today because I've been lacking something to believe in lately and believing that teh noblest creature i've ever heard of is watching over me really makes me feel good.

Look forward to your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 am

Hmm honestly, -I'm- not sure what I think but I have been told a lot about dragons from someone I have a great respect for. I can't remember exactly what all he told me since it was about 5 years ago, but I can tell you that he did believe in their existence. He even believed it was possible to contact them (I assume he meant gathering spiritual strength from these creatures). I'll try my other account to see if I can find what all he told me...but I cannot deny that dragons do exist, whether they are within reality or simply in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 am

Well I didn't quite find what I was looking for...it seems everything from back then is gone. But I did find something more recent that is interesting and can be considered:

"Some of the older wizards had a lot more dragon in them, so some of these vestiges still remain today.

There are a few web sites on older types of dragons. There are actual older style dragons living now, but hidden in China.

A lot of them have ascended astrally, so they inhabit the realm of non solidness, but can be captured on digital photography."

"Real and actual dragons are different than the said reptoid aliens who are said to inhabit subterranean bases."

You can process this information however you would like Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 pm

i think there's a good chance there was once dragons.. its a possibility
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 am

My opinion on the matter is muddled at best.
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin
elementalwolf00

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:22 am

I don't see why not quite frankly. I think that the idea of dragons is far more believable than the idea of the christian "god". The way I see it is that there had to have been some form of larger lizard in the past, linking to the theory of evolution. Smaller dragons that exist now could be derived from the "dragon" physical conception, the same way that alligators come from giant versions and elephants from larger mammoths. It makes sense to me.

Spiritually, I can see where you can get the perception that it is a valid belief, and I give you points for its origianlity. Also, to some degree I agree with you. There are chinese and japanese myths and stories regarding dragons frequently. Such as protectors of rivers or forests, its not difficult to think that they have left this world completely. The astral plain may not be their location though because I have been there several times and have never seen the physical image of a dragon although there are dense pockets of energy which do not ever take a true form.

I think its a wonderful belief, good luck with finding other explanations. Hell, dragons make more sense than the "God" so many believe in. At least to us. Nicely written and well explained!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Dragons are you always there?   Dragons Dragons are you always there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Dragons are you always there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: WRITING :: Stories-
Jump to: