Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would he and or she do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

What would he and or she do? Empty
PostSubject: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Life has started to get boring, don't know why but every day it ether feels like the same thing or i can predict what is going to happen. Do any of you peoples feel the same or am i going insane?
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Protip: Get out more.
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 pm

I've predicted the next major events for the next month the only thing that i havn't predicted was the next president. So what the point in doing something when you know what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:50 am

Like I said: Get Out More.

"Try something new each day. Afterall, were given life to find it out."

You can eventually let your life get into a routine wherein you know how the general outcome will occur. Why? Because you are choosing to remain on a predictable, reliable path that is otherwise boring you. Change you're lifestyle and this will change. Before you post a response to this, turn around from your computer, go outside, and do somthing that you haven't done in months. Try to do a cartwheel, help a kid build something, call a friend that you haven't talked to in awhile and organize to get together and play a game you've never heard of.

You're choosing to predict the future. You have no one to blame but yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 am

why dont you go to a concert? or join a sports team?

i hate to agree with nik but that's how you make things less predictable. you kind of gotta get out and try new things or change your day. if you let it be normal then it'll be boring and normal.
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:03 am

You hate to agree with me? Ouch, Ally... Razz

But at least you can see that I'm not just prattling nonsense. Someone else thinks that way too.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:16 pm

sorry nik but agreeing with your ex is like against the laws of physics
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 am

ANIME IS COOL.

Ohh...what now......
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:47 am

manga is still cooler
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 am

Well, duh, why do you think I collected that instead? rofl
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:00 pm

You quote quoter!! XP

*laughs* Well now. I think I can solve this problem...I'm coolest. Razz
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 am

What do you mean, quote quoter? XD I did pay a -little- attention to that movie, you know... *grins*

Hmm.... I can't find any arguments with that. Sadly I think we've detracted from the original statement, but it doesn't matter XD
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:34 am

*laughs* I have no idea how you did that...I think I saw maybe 10 minutes of it at the most. XD Then again...
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 am

Well then I guess I saw the right 10 minutes of it *grins and starts giggling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would he and or she do?   What would he and or she do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would he and or she do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: Blags :: Seko's Life-
Jump to: