Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Empty
PostSubject: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:38 pm

So once upon a time there was a fairy named Daisy. Daisy had the biggest wings of all the fairies, so big that when she spread them out, you could have fit two whole apples in between them. One day, Daisy was out picking tulips when her friend Violet when suddenly a big storm came. Daisy spread her wings and began to fly back to the mushroom forest when just then she saw a little shrew limping painfully along. she flew down and asked the shrew what was wrong, and of course the shrew replied in shrewish, which is very different from farish and thus Daisy did not understand. But Daisy was determined to help the shrew, so she spread her magnificent wings and kept the shrew out of the storm until he was safe in his hole. By the time she got back to the mushroom forest however, something amazing had happened. The strong rain combined with her loving energy had turned her wings into a miraculous iridescent blue, shimmering softly with the forest's glow. However, just then a rowdy teenager came and plucked the mushroom that was her house and ate it along with her in it, thus ender her life and her tale.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 pm

BUT!
(Not to be confused with butt)
Then, the fairy was still alive!! and she BURSTED out of his stomach though his belly-button-navel-area and said "Hey! I'm cute!! You can't eat me!!!"

The man was so shocked that the mushroom had worked so fast that he tried to smoke the fairy, but obviously to no avail (She's way to fast) and then she kicked him in theb akc of the head and he fell itno the mud.FLOP.

THHEEENNNN

She turned into a snail, and then a sexy penguin, and then a bad joke, and then a killer joke, and then the joker, AND THEN into a hippopatimus with noodles on it's back.

(HA! YOu didn't think I'd actually use trhat, did you??)

And then it sang a song.
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

*cannot stop laughing* XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:08 am

Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Ok, so.... Then daisy was all like "Hey bitches!! I just got eaten!! pay attention to me!" but unfortunately for her the other faries were too busy participating in orgies to notice, so instead she just sat there biting her cheek, which she couldn't feel. Then instead, she flew to a faw, faw away land where they still understood farish but also spoke mormish, sillish and english so she was able to get along pretty well, and she made a new friend, his name was Dee.

...Colon Dee.

Very Happy

Anyway, so Colon on Daisy went on a couple of adventures together (one that involved things best not spoken of O,o) And then the decided to become friends with benifits, which basically meant that Dee raped Dasiy and she was too much of a wuss to do anything about it. Then, a Giant squid popped up out of the nearby marsh (named squid marsh, for those of you who don't know which one i'M talking about) and it wrapped around Dee and turned him into a ferrit. *During this part nikolas demonstrates how one can turn oneself into a ferret. Many laugh. Few cry. One eats gummy bears* So the ferrit was now Daisy's pet, and they went on more adventures which were to be spoken of, but not here. Just then the shrew that Daisy saved from the first post was all like "DUDE!" and gave daisy a joint. Dasiy smoked that bitch like a queen and was suddenly higher than she ever thought possible. She witnissed many a strange thinge, some of which canniot be correctly compared to with human words, and others that you wouldn't understand with your normal human mínds. after her horribly trippy drug experience Daisy decided to stop being a fairy (also cause she was tired of wearing boots) and turned instead into a smilie face, and is currently haunting one of your little posts.

THE END, MOTHERFUCKER!!
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Oh my...that was.......brilliant *claps* bravo Nikolas, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm

I KNOW, I AM LIKE THE MOST AMAZING STORYTELLER EVER!!! I HAVE LIKE MAGIC STORYTELLING ABILITES RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS AS WE SPEAK!!! I COULD BLOW SOMEONE AWAY WITH THEM!!! OR JUST BLOW THEM!! BUT THAT WOULD BE WIERD CAUSE I'M YOU'RE BOYFRIEND!!! AWW SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:25 am

*shakes head* I should not be allowed to internet when drunk XD
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 am

XD No Kidding lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am

The weird thing is though *reading back over this again and laughing a bit* It's not that far off from normal Nik... just a lot more carefree and a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...   I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a hippopattamus and I've got noodles on my back, noodles on my back, noodles on my back...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: WRITING :: Stories-
Jump to: