Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now you know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 am

One upon a time there was a mother hen who lived whith a rooster. He was very hansum. They lived on a farm named Bellbricks farm. They loved Bellbricks farm. The farmer did too. His name was Jack. He loved Bellbricks farm alout. One day when he went to check on the mother hen he lifted her up and what did he see? A Eggstraordinary Eggstraspecial giant egg! He was very suprised! He called the vet. The vet was suprised too! The vet came and looked at the hen then the egg. He didn't know what to say. So he couldent help so then the farmer called a sientest. The sientest came over and said, "Somethin strange is going to probly come out of this egg!" 21 days past. The farmer went out to see if the egg had hatched. He could not belive his eye's. It had hatched! It was a Blastois. That's how the pokemon world began! THE END!

By: Muffin pants
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 am

O____O OMG NIIIIIKKK!!!! I wanted to put this on here! This is my rough draft for the essay due in Modern Thought next week! Loser!!!

Last edited by Gloric on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 pm

What are you talking about, this is like my favorite bedtime story.... *ROFLMAO*
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

AHHH I just realized you changed what I said!! XD Merrrrr
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 am

XD like three months later Very Happy Good job.

If you change it I wont anymore, I promise XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now you know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you know   Now you know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: WRITING :: Stories-
Jump to: