Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 pm

so, today was the day to hang out at erin's house, and a few hours or so before, inviting glori, drake, and paul w/o telling erin so that it would be a more interesting and fun day... so here it goes the details of what went on...

left the house at about 2-ish, picked up glori 30 minutes or so after that and headed to erin's
she wasnt there yet as she said she wouldn't be... the front door was locked so i had glori call her since she was the only one with a phone lolz... so we tried the first back door, that was locked too... we went up the wooden stairs and that one was unlocked. so it would've been easy anyways to had broken into her house even if she wasnt there...

me and glori went ahead and set up guitar hero III on the nintendo Wii but it took a few more minutes than we expected. erin got there when we were about to pick a song cause i heard the door bell ring and i was like "lemme get it!!!" cause i thought it was drake that got there w/ paul but sadly... not yet

after making it almost all the way through the first song after erin finished her processed chicken nuggets from McDonald's, she went upstairs to her room to change into her swimming suit. as me and glori started working on the next song and erin was still gone, i heard drake and paul start coming down the stairs but of course i couldnt tackle him just yet since i had started playing "When You Were Young" with glori.

erin came back into the basement, we all played GH for a lil bit, then rock band, then halo 3, then eventually paul had to leave and i made drake stay by clinging to him

afterwards me and drake wrestled a while and a couple times i had to bite him so i could get free *smirks*
a few other times he pinned me but i found my way out after resting for a minute... lol twas very fun Wink

after all that just sat there and noticed he was looking behind me so i was like... ok... that must be erin, so i turned around and she was there in an attacking position but i knew what she was doing and the fact that drake was gonna let her *ugh* she was gettin ready to un-tie the top of my swimming suit so it would fall and he would see but thankfully i caught her.... i chased drake around for allowing her to ATTEMPT that altho she miserably failed.... he went out the front door so i locked that and all the ones that would lock except one that was broke... me and erin cornered him but he was too tired to be attacked so i let him rest and wrestled against and bit erin a ton heheh that was fun too cause she was like OW a lot and i actually got a reaction from her *score*

we all played outside for a bit then talked and my dad got there 10 mins early *UGH* but then i had to drop off glori and drake... g was dropped of first, and then drake, got a hug from drake...

went home, ate, and now im online here finishing this up ^-^

*sigh* it was a very good day but i still have a lot of energy even though now my muscles ARE KILLING ME from the wrestling but thats my own fault lol

ttyl pplz <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Today was really fun ^.^ although i wish i would've been able to wrestle with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 am

yeah w00t! 3times da fun XD
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 am

Why don't you just have your own thread again? you post on here all the time now...

Also: Wrestling XD I miss it.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:41 am

wow, you broke into erin's house, nice XD
and erin went to mcdonalds? hmmm i wonder why...
all you have to do is message klaus...f he hasn't replied then i can bug him on facebook about it.
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:40 pm

k... first

Nik, i never had my own
nik AND ally, i dont want my own lolz XD
its perfectly fine
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 am

you need your own, if you want you could probably just take over erin's board.
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:40 am

nah its fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun   Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, June 4th ...awesome, aggressive fun
Page 1 of 1